Guest davidjewel

Breakfast in Sunee

Guest davidjewel

I'm currently staying at Howard's Guesthouse which is very close to SP. I'm an early riser so I was wondering if there is a restaurant in or around SP, soi VC, or Day/Night area that serves breakfast? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Guest gayaffairs

Two Guys Guest House has an excellent choice of breakfasts (turn left out of Howards up Soi VC to the very top, turn right and Two Guys is 100 yards along on he right hand side).

Googies in Day/Night very good choice. I've probably left a lot out.

Any way D-J why are getting up so late to miss the breakfast in Howards????

:o

Guest Oogleman

two guys breakfast is very good - 99 baht with many customisable options and they serve it all day long. last night a guy had his brekkie are 615pm!

two guys breakfast is very good - 99 baht with many customisable options and they serve it all day long. last night a guy had his brekkie are 615pm!

How did you enjoy it :lol:

john

Guest davidjewel
Two Guys Guest House has an excellent choice of breakfasts (turn left out of Howards up Soi VC to the very top, turn right and Two Guys is 100 yards along on he right hand side).

Googies in Day/Night very good choice. I've probably left a lot out.

Any way D-J why are getting up so late to miss the breakfast in Howards????

:o

I didn't know Howards offered breakfast in the morning...then again I didn't ask either. Silly me.

Atri, I go to Grottinos Bakery as well. Good food although a bit pricey at times. The place across the street, Salt and Pepper, has a good breakfast and cheap as well. Also, I have not been in ages, but the Day Night Hotel used to have a good breakfast.

For me, if you are at Howard's jump on a baht bus and try some new places as well. The Jomtien area has some nice places and is a easy commute. The Marriott has an amazing breakfast although I think it is 600 baht a head. Au Bon Pain in both Royal Garden and in Major are both open and have good stuff.

I am addicted to grottinos fresh bread and when i stayed 3 weeks in eldorado i was there every morning and saw every day the same people at the same time at the same table >> for me a sign of the quality of the food. I also stayed already many times in the Marriot and their buffet is wonderful extensive - in many hotels have not had such a buffet in the evening. In jomtien only know one place opens early - its around the corner of theprasit-road. The others all open around 8am but i like early breakfast.

Guest joseph44
I am addicted to grottinos fresh bread and when i stayed 3 weeks in eldorado i was there every morning and saw every day the same people at the same time at the same table >> for me a sign of the quality of the food. I also stayed already many times in the Marriot and their buffet is wonderful extensive - in many hotels have not had such a buffet in the evening. In jomtien only know one place opens early - its around the corner of theprasit-road. The others all open around 8am but i like early breakfast.

Try this:

Just before you go back to your hotel in the evening, buy:

at Subway: a nice piece of baguette

at 7/11 a bottle of milk ad a package of orange juice and a 3-in-1 coffee

In the morning, at 6, 7, or 8, take the stuff from the fridge and there you go; a breakfast in your undies :huh: can only be done at 'home'.

Guest davidjewel

Quick update from Howards - from what I saw they're remodeling and putting in a new floor in their kitchen so it's temporarily closed.