Guest Paragon

CharliePS Turns Another Year- And I Missed It

Guest Paragon

Since I heard that CharliePS turned another year yesterday, I noted how quiet he, himself, was about it. He was so discrete that any greeting would have to be natural, You have to admire him for it. Unless he was just in fear that his real age might be revealed.

I do apologize CharliePS, and hope that you did have a happy one. It's hard to get attention here, and having a birthday is one way to do it. Someone told me you were well into your fifties now, a ripe age when perhaps you can advice to us younger guys.

• Members

For some reason I get the feeling that the 50's are only a dim memory for BOTH Charlie PSP and Paragon but then the 70's are now the former 60's. ^_^

Regardless, HB.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest CharliePS

My bank's ATM machine wished me a happy birthday before any human being did (at least it didn't advise me how to spend the money), but I appreciate everyone's belated kind thoughts. I have been out more than fifty years, so you can do the calculations.