Guest tomcal

March Brazil Trip

Guest tomcal

Usually on my trips I spend the last weekend in Porto Alegre and on that final Sunday fly from P.A. to the Sao Paulo city airport CGH because it is only about a 12 min cab ride to Lagoa sauna, I spend 3 or 4 hours there depending on which flight I am flying out of and then head to the Sao Paulo International airport GRU which is about 50 mins or so from Lagoa. When I got to airport in Porto Alegre on noon Sunday, I checked my luggage and when to the gate area, as I am watching the flight board for gate and time changes(something that happens frequently to Brazilian flights) I realize I had made a mistake and booked to fly into the International airport rather then the city one! Now I had to make choice, since it is a rainy day do I risk taking a hour or longer cab ride to Lagoa and only have two hours there and rush back to the airport in the rain to make my flight at 9:30? actually I didn't have to think about if, I did it!! I told the cab driver I was later for a meeting and he got me there in 40 mins. in the rain! So I arrive at Lagoa at about 4:15 and will have to leave at 7:00. It already has about 12 guys working and by 6:00 there are maybe 20+, but I didn't find any that I really wanted to go with.

Lagoa has a upstairs "cruising area" that is composed of two video rooms, one with stadium type seating, I think 4 rows, and guys are in there jacking off to the video and showing you their dicks. There is another smaller room with a video and also as best as I can describe and small doorless closet size room. Normally I never go up there, it always seemed to me to be guys who had large dicks and That was all they had going for them, not the best looking or best bodies, just big dicks...again that had been my impression from previous visits. But since there wasn't anyone in the main area I was interested in, I decided to go up and look around. At the top of the stairs was a guy who predictably had dropped his towel and was showing his very large dick(at least 9" and thick)! The difference is this guy was I thought Cute!

He smiled at me and motioned me towards the small closet type room. Once in there he kissed me and laid his dick in my hand. we talked for a minute and then I said 'lets go". We went up to a room and had a great time and I found him to be a really nice guy, we traded emails and by the time I got to the airport he had friended my on FB. He is definitely someone I will stay in contact with.

Guest tomcal

**one correction, the last pic above is not a sauna guy, but the friend of one of the sauna guys and is the law student that I have seen the last couple trips!

• Members

**one correction, the last pic above is not a sauna guy, but the friend of one of the sauna guys and is the law student that I have seen the last couple trips!

All I can write is that I think they'd please anyone who likes truly hot young "twinkish" or otherwise type of "boys!" :P:P:P

Guest tomcal

I wanted to give a quick summary.

RIO

Every time I have come to Rio for the past 80+ trips, I always wonder, will it be as good as last time? will there be new hot guys? Well this time the answer to both questions was a resounding YES!

There was a point in time around 2005 or so that there was 6 rentboy saunas in Rio, now it is down to 3 with one on it's deathbed. But, when I first started going to Rio there were only two that everyone went to, Rogers and 117. So not a lot different.
It was great then but usually every night was busy if my memory is correct. Now there are definitely busy and slow nights.

Again for those contemplating their first trip to Rio, Meo Mundo is busy on Monday/Friday and decent on Saturday closed on Sundays .
117 is busy on Tues/Thurs and ok on Sunday and closed on Mondays. Last week was the 16th anniversary of 117, the pic below is the owner Monique, who has owned Club117 the past 16 years.

PORTO ALEGRE

I love Porto Alegre, I like the city, I like the sauna I just wish there was something to do there from Monday to Thursday! It is definitely a Friday to Sunday destination, as far as the sauna goes. The city itself is not a tourist destination, but it is a pleasant city and only a hour by air from Buenos Aires , or less then an hour from the beach resort city of Florianopolis.

SaoPaulo

I haven't spent any time in S.P. for 6 or 7 years, but each trip I fly out of S.P. back to the states and I go to the sauna from the airport when arriving from Porto Alegre and spend 3 or 4 hours there and then head back to the airport for the flight home(Lagoa sauna has valet checkin for your luggage, I have used it at least 30+ times and works great) Sunday night is not the busiest night there but there is usually always 20 or more guys there and on this last trip last Sunday I met a really nice guy who was a lot of fun! much better then sitting in a airport waiting for your flight.

post-119356-0-12977900-1396827152_thumb.

Guest tomcal

I don't know how I forgot to include this guy!! I can only chalk it up to I am getting old! or maybe I was thinking of keeping him to myself...nah...just forgetfulness! I think I am at the point where I have forgotten more then I remember!

Another typical Porto Alegre guy! very nice 20yr. I love porto alegre! :-)

post-119356-0-10836000-1397334244_thumb.

post-119356-0-87841500-1397334250_thumb.

post-119356-0-41197100-1397334267_thumb.

• Members

One more observation about this little devil:

On the first photo he looks like a sassy boy-next-door, on the second he looks like a commander,in total control, probably helped by the angle of the image, with the camera positioned where se all wanna be (ain't that right?)

Love those complex characters!

His name also suits him well, very arousing!

My kind of guy!

My kind of town!

Guest PasadenaCA

His name is Kaio, but I did not go with him, so don't have any info about him.

You could make something up. I sense a lot of drooling that needs closure.

Guest tomcal

You could make something up. I sense a lot of drooling that needs closure.

:-) :lol: I know I could have, but the one thing I haven't ever done is make up details of my sauna visits!

although I know some of the adventures sound like I have made them up, I swear they are all true!

(luckily I have had several well known posters on here who have been on trips with me down there and they have witnessed many of these sexcapades! ... well not exactly witnessed but been nearby! lol )

Guest PasadenaCA

:-) :lol: I know I could have, but the one thing I haven't ever done is make up details of my sauna visits!

although I know some of the adventures sound like I have made them up, I swear they are all true!

(luckily I have had several well known posters on here who have been on trips with me down there and they have witnessed many of these sexcapades! ... well not exactly witnessed but been nearby! lol )

I just never think to doubt it; I add it to the ever growing list of things that never have and are increasingly unlikely to happen to me!

Guest tomcal

I realize when it comes to Brazilians I have no self control. I probably need a intervention! I am very weak! ;)
Since I got back from Brazil three weeks ago all I have been thinking about is the two sets of cousins in Porto Alegre, the law student and a few other guys at Mezziniu and the guys at Bar Mixx! All these guys post pics frequently on facebook and I see them and think

"I have to get back soon!" So today I am trying to book a trip back for the end of May to just go to Porto Alegre, no Rio!
I have never not gone to Rio on any of my trips to Brazil but I decided to try to go just to Porto Alegre the end of May to "reconnect" with the guys I mentioned above! I don't want to be in Brazil when world cup is going on Mid June to Mid July, I don't like July in Brazil, school is out,
If I can get the flights/hotel for the times I want I will be going for 5 days, arriving on Thursday and departing on Monday. Short trip, but since it's out of my normal schedule, it will be long enough, and I would be really bored if I stayed there Monday night,Tues, Weds.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Tomcal, if you need a "baggage carrier", I could more than likely free up the time to join you, as long as it is all expenses paid. LOL

Guest tomcal

The the guys on the left and the right are from Mezziniu sauna. The one on the left is very gdlkg and sexy in person. Both are really nice guys as well., 20 yrs. old.

post-119356-0-77300600-1399272754_thumb.