Guest europebound

berlin hotels ?

Guest europebound

Heading to Berlin in couple months. Where should I stay for the best time? Want a place where I can bring back some rentboys for sure ^_^

• Members

Hi there - I stayed at the Westin Berlin about 3 years ago. Very good hotel in a great location - I was upgraded to a suite, and used points (I travel frequently for work), so not sure on the going rates. Brought 2 guys back on 2 separate nights with no problem.

Guest europebound

is the Westin walking distancce to gay area ??

any other hotel recommendations appreciated guys. thank you

where did you find the guys to bring back? gayromeo or some rentboy club?

• Members

When I was in Berlin in September 2013, I stayed in an apartment in the major gay area. ...rented the apartment via http://www.airbnb.com. This apartment happened to have been located down the street from the gay Axel Hotel. The

men whom I'd wanted to see came from http://www.gayromeo.com. Unfortunately, I did not hook up because of cell phone

problems.

Do a search here in the archives. There's been info. written about Berlin. I went to a hustler bar and was pounched on as soon as I took a seat. Two cute guys came over, but, unfortunately, I was not too cordial because I just went to see what the place was like. In looking back, perhaps I should have taken both of them back to my apartment, but since they were unknowns to me, I did not want to chance it. The guys were suppose to have been cousins. But you know how that goes!

Guest StevenDraker

Heading to Berlin in couple months. Where should I stay for the best time? Want a place where I can bring back some rentboys for sure :smile:

Definitely check the hetero-friendly AXEL hotel, located in the gay neighborhood and right in the middle of where the action is.

http://www.axelhotels.com/berlin/

I've used the following options:

1 There are a number of appartments on the EBAB website, many in the Schoneburg area. Just get one where you have an entire appartment.

2 I've no idea what your budget is, but there is an Ibis and an Ibis Budget about 10 minutes walk from the Gay area. No problems there - you pay for the room, so can bring back who you like.