TampaYankee

Top Toilet Papers

• Members

With any luck at all, this may prove to be the first time in site history that an administrator had to send his own thread to the sand box. :thumbsup:

On account of my immense respect for the delicacy of feeling of many of my fellow posters I have refrained from posting an appropriate visual addendum to this post. However those interested may wish to google image, key word "shit-faced".

Guest Paragon

What is needed are visual demonstrations on the proper usage of toilet paper. Various conditions could be exhibited, such as for one who eats a lot of fiber, one in Mexico for the first time, one for those errors when fucked too hard, etc. We could have examples of how well toilet paper works when applied from the front, then from the back. Which toilet papers soak up sperm the best. Which absorbs odor the best?

I am sure that there are a multitude of possibilities, and, no doubt, Adam Smith probably already has the videos on hand!