Guest tomcal

Porto Alegre last month

Guest tomcal

A month ago I went to Porto Alegre for 5 days. I was recently reminded that I never wrote a review of that trip! As alot of readers here know there were other things going on at the time and I "forgot" to write about that last trip. So here it is.

I decided to stay at a new hotel this trip and it turned out great! The Quality Hotel in the same area of Porto Alegre where I always stay called "Moinjos de Vento". It is a really nice area, great to walk around in, with tree lined streets, many boutique restaurants and shops and very safe. The Quality Hotel is across the park from the Sheraton. It is on a small four block long narrow street on the SW side of the park. The street has 7 restaurants/sidewalk cafes along it, gym similiar to a 24 hr fitness center here. I got a room with King size bed, views of the park, free wifi and breakfast for $130/nt. I recommend this hotel to anyone going there!

I had never arrived in P.A. on a Thursday before, so i half expected it to be slow at Mezziniu from what others had told me, but there were about 20 guys working. A blond semi muscular very toned guy came over and said "Hi Tom"! I had no idea who he was! I said "Have we met and somehow I forgot?" He said "no, but I know you, several of my friends in Rio know you!" He is a gogo/stripper at clubs in Rio and Sao Paulo and turns out we have several friends in common on facebook. He is from P.A. and was there visiting as well as dancing at both the straight and gay clubs. more about him later...

I met up with a guy I had known from previous trips he's muscular and a little older then most of the guys there, about 26 but he is alot of fun and we went to a room. when I came back to the bar area, there was a twink there, about 5'6" and maybe 125 lbs.! He said he was 18 and had just started working there the week before. Then he dropped his towel and he definitely had one of the biggest dicks I had seen in P.A.! Now I am not typically a size queen...but, I had to have some fun with this, so we went upstairs.
around 9:30 i went to Bar Mixx and when I walked in the first person I saw was a guy i have known for about 2 years, really nice guy. He's 21 and used to work at Bar Mixx as a waiter. He came running up and gave me a big kiss and said " lets go have some fun!"

When I previously arrived at the hotel in the afternoon I knew that the law student I had previously written about would be coming over to spend the night, but he wasn't sure what time he would arrive, just that it would be after 10:00 pm. Since I was going to the sauna and after to Bar Mixx, i told the front desk his name and asked them to give him a key to my room. They said no problem. I got back about 11:00 and was just getting ready to go to bed when the door opened and in walked the law student! a perfect first night.

Friday at noon the "cousins" came over and we went to lunch at one of the sidewalk cafes nearby. At 5:00 I went to Mezziniu and it was slower than previous Fridays when I had been there, maybe 20 guys working, but about 8 were guys I hadn't seen before. The gogo dancer came up and said "so are you going to have time for me tonight?" and then flashed a big smile . I spotted a tall guy with a 3 day old trimmed beard, kind of a George Michael type look. But when ever I was free to talk he was talking to someone or visa versa, so I didn't get a chance to find out anything about him.
Around 10:00 I headed over to Bar Mixx and the gogo dancer was playing pool and waved me over to sit down by the pool table, there were about six guys in that room and we ordered drinks. between taking his shots, he would come over and put his arm around my shoulder and give me a kiss. He handed me his phone, wallet and cash to hold on to for him while he played pool or the next hour or so. about 1/2 thru the pool playing, who walks in but the tall guy from the sauna that I never got to talk to earlier. He played the next game with the gogo dancer. While this was going on, a guy came over to me and tried to hand me some cash, I got the idea he wanted me to buy some drugs for him from someone outside the bar, I said no but he kept insisting and the gogo guy and the tall guy came over, yelled at him and shoved him out of the room and turned to me and said "desculpa"(sorry). The tall guy smiled at me but didn't say anything else. The gogo guy said, "I am stripping/dancing at a straight club tonight, do you want to go with me and then after we can go back and I can stay at the hotel." I said "won't you be embarassed to be at a straight club with a older guy as your date?" He looks at me smiled and said "no problem for me"! and then he kissed me! well, you all know how this ended! I am so easy! lol
Saturday the weather went from perfect to rainy and cold so I didn't go out during the day and went to Mezziniu at 4:30 it was busy with alot of guys and customers. I ended up with a couple of favorites and was going to go up with a guy who is sexy but kinda goofy when a guy from March trip showed up who I really like. I said to him "lets go get a room". As I was at the desk getting a key i heard a commotion going on down the hall and looked and the two guys are in a fight. Turns out the goofy/sexy guy accused the guy I was going up with of stealing me from him! the other boys broke up the fight after they each swung at each other a couple times and then the manager who I know well came out, took both of them back into the office and 5 mins. later sent both of the to the locker room to change and leave. Fighting is not tolerated and they were told if it happens again they would be banned. I told the manager that the one guy did not start it and he allowed him to stay.
Sunday at noon the cousins came over for lunch again and I got to Mezziniu around 5:00 and there were only about 5 or 6 guys there since it was early BUT...one was the tall guy that I never got to talk to at the sauna or the bar on Friday night! He's not my typical guy I am usually attracted to, but we went to a room and ended up talking and I found him really interesting. Then we got to the sex and it was Great! and then i did something I have never done in all these years going to Brazilian suanas! It was only about 7;00 and I said "do you want to leave and go get some dinner?" Leaving a sauna at 7:00 was incomprehensible to me on any of my previous visits. But there was something about this guy that I wanted to spend more time with him. we stopped back at the hotel to change and shower and he showed me his FB page. I saw that he had been engaged and alot of pics with him with girls, I didn't say anything and we walked back to the street with the 4 restaurants and we went into one that was packed so figured it must be good. I would estimate that almost all of the couples in there were between 25 and 40. A amazing number of really hot guys...with equally hot girl friends! We were seated in the middle of restaurant and when our entres came, we had each ordered different things and I asked him how he liked it and he says "here try some" and picks up a forkful and reaches across the table and puts it in my mouth. and did it two other times. He wasn't in the slightest bit embarassed and really acted like we were on a date. We walked back to the hotel it was almost midnight and he had to get home, he said "you promise to write me and come back here and see me?" I said Yes! and honestly I can't wait to get back to see him! the next day he started messaging me on Whatsapp which all the boys use in Brazil it seems. In the month I have been home he has messaged me almost every day, as have the cousins and the gogo boy! I love this app, no cost and texts/photos/videos you send to each other are free. Great way to keep in touch. bottom line, I definitely didn't regret leaving the sauna early, not getting to Bar Mixx, and being on a long evening date!

On Monday I flew to Sao Paulo to fly back home, got into S.P. at 3:00 pm and headed to Lagoa sauna. when I got there I ran into a guy I had met in Porto Alegre about 8 years ago. he looked the same about 28 now. He said "remeber how much fun I was?" I go "yup". he goes 'what are we waiting for?" He was great! I had never been to Lagoa on a Monday night before but by about 6:30 it was pretty busy.

the first pic is of the 4 restaurants that line the dead end street near the hotel. all very good, one is a sports bar.

post-119356-0-24193900-1404115199_thumb.

post-119356-0-59000800-1404115228_thumb.

post-119356-0-45164000-1404115243_thumb.

post-119356-0-91286100-1404115283_thumb.

post-119356-0-14982000-1404115304_thumb.

post-119356-0-12736200-1404115321_thumb.

• Members

Thanks for the masterful report. One of the guys looks like Bieber with a Lautner torso, and barely legal on top of that. Whats not to like? Porto Alegre seems the perfect place for your outstanding curatorial work. Go USA!