Guest lurkerspeaks

Nominations for the First Annual Boytoy Awards

Guest lurkerspeaks

Awards season is upon us.. We have the Emmys, the Grammys, the Tonys, the Oscars, etc..so why not The Boytoys???

I have come up with a list of Boytoy Awards. I would like everyone to submit to me by Private Message, their list of nominee or nominees for each award. Nominations will close at midnite PST, Saturday, Sept 13, 2014. At that time, I will compile the top three nominees in each category and post them here for you to vote on. Some of the awards may have a rather obvious (to me) winner, while others might be wide open to suggestions..

Please remember, submit your nominations by secret ballot (Private message)..

Some of these awards are serious, others are meant to be humorous. Please make sure you understand that this is all done in the name of fun, so please don't get your panties in a bunch over anything said here..

1) The Joan Rivers Award---for the poster who speaks his mind, without apology. Is there such a thing as "too far"?

2) The Ellen Degeneres Award--for the poster who is liked by everyone.

3) The Walt Disney Award--for the most wholesome poster

4) The Ansel Adams Award--for the poster who posts the best visuals

5) The Ryan Seacrest Award--for the poster who keeps everyone on top of what is happening in LA/Hollywood

6) The Kim Kardashian Award--for the poster who is always talking, but never really says anything

7) The Lewis & Clark Award--for the poster who posts the best travel journals

8) The Cher Award--for the poster who just can't stay away

9) The Bad Masseur Award--for the person who just always seems to rub you the wrong way

If you think of any other awards that would be fun, you can include those with your nominees.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I have to admit I am a little disappointed. I thought I had come up with a fun, interesting topic that would generate some responses. But after more than 24 hours, I have only had one person respond to me, with just one nomination for one award. Geez, you guys are tough to impress.

• Members

I have to admit I am a little disappointed. I thought I had come up with a fun, interesting topic that would generate some responses. But after more than 24 hours, I have only had one person respond to me, with just one nomination for one award. Geez, you guys are tough to impress.

Well lurker, welcome to the forum..... I've posted thousands of hot, nude pics (although I know they arent YOUR taste) without nary a reply except for Axiom and ocassionally Adam and boiworship. It's just how it is..... They don't really care....

BTW...I thought your idea was Very clever and fun... Things around here need a hot air balloon to get them off the ground.

• Members

Perhaps we're just a little slow. Even the Academy gets a few weeks to return their Oscar nominations, no?

Also, it somehow never occurred to me that I didn't have to vote in all the categories, and I was having trouble with the ones that came across as a bit negative (6, 8 and 9) and even the ones that could easily have multiple winners (all the rest).

We are, after all, an intimate little group here and I kept feeling like the relative who would have to tell Cousin Velma that her Ambrosia Abbondanza was perhaps only the second best I ever had. And only since she started using the canned Kiwi.

9948651.jpg

Fact is, nearly all posters here excel at one thing and another at one time and another. But I'm still working on my ballot and busy shearing off the hanging chads. ZvwCFkp.gif

Well lurker, welcome to the forum..... I've posted thousands of hot, nude pics (although I know they arent YOUR taste) without nary a reply except for Axiom and ocassionally Adam and boiworship. It's just how it is..... They don't really care....

¡¿Que?! I know I've personally wheeled my mouse to the bottom of around a hundred of your posts and hit the 'Like' button, and added supporting prose a number of times.

Not sure if you get 'Like' notifications but check your profile and you'll see that you've got more than eight thousand as we speak! :whistle: Not really 'nobody cares' territory unless, of course, we're all just a bunch of nobodies. :faceless::faceless::faceless::faceless::faceless:

Of course, there may be more direct ways to sing your praises and I'll be checking into a few other options. :rolleyes:

NEA-FFConcert-580.jpeg

• Members

SR-

I think you may be neglecting to view the number of hits as a measure of how well your nude pix are regarded.

Best regards,

RA1

RA1, people view out of curiousity or boredom. It doesnt mean they like or appreciate the time and effort put into the final product.

Hitting a "like button" seems like a bargain basement means of acknowledgement. Personally, when I LIKE something, I will take the time to say so.... It's kinda like sending an E-card as opposed to a sweet, hand-written one.... It just doesnt carry the same impact or meaning IMO, however I do realize its the modern way of doing things. I am just a bit OLD school.... Pretty soon there will be "virtual" blowjobs..... At that point..I'M DONE. :bye::bye:

• Members

Perhaps we're just a little slow. Even the Academy gets a few weeks to return their Oscar nominations, no?

Also, it somehow never occurred to me that I didn't have to vote in all the categories, and I was having trouble with the ones that came across as a bit negative (6, 8 and 9) and even the ones that could easily have multiple winners (all the rest).

We are, after all, an intimate little group here and I kept feeling like the relative who would have to tell Cousin Velma that her Ambrosia Abbondanza was perhaps only the second best I ever had. And only since she started using the canned Kiwi.

9948651.jpg

Fact is, nearly all posters here excel at one thing and another at one time and another. But I'm still working on my ballot and busy shearing off the hanging chads. ZvwCFkp.gif

¡¿Que?! I know I've personally wheeled my mouse to the bottom of around a hundred of your posts and hit the 'Like' button, and added supporting prose a number of times.

Not sure if you get 'Like' notifications but check your profile and you'll see that you've got more than eight thousand as we speak! :whistle: Not really 'nobody cares' territory unless, of course, we're all just a bunch of nobodies. :faceless::faceless::faceless::faceless::faceless:

Of course, there may be more direct ways to sing your praises and I'll be checking into a few other options. :rolleyes:

NEA-FFConcert-580.jpeg

lookin, forgive my unintentional omission of your name in my comment.... YES, you have been very supportive, innovative, and creative in your comments on my posts. Thank you !

• Members

Hey, I've gotten any number of boners from your posts, Suckrates. And 'liked' you repeatedly. And even commented on more than one occasion. It's just that there's only so many ways to say, "Boy, that kid sure gives me a stiffie."

You don't recall our exchanges re jug eared boys? I'm hurt, Suckrates. I thought I meant more to you than that.

Well, you aren't the first guy to give me a flirty chat up and then forget my name and wander off before the second beer.

liquid_mitchweiss.jpg

Probably won't be the last either.

[sigh]

Guest lurkerspeaks

For MSGuy and any other person who is coming up with multiple nominees for a category--go ahead and send them all to me. When all is said and done, I will take the top three names for each category, so feel free to list a few in any category.

• Members

Well, you aren't the first guy to give me a flirty chat up and then forget my name and wander off before the second beer.

liquid_mitchweiss.jpg

[sigh]

Funny! :thumbsup:

It's just that there's only so many ways to say, "Boy, that kid sure gives me a stiffie."

Is this another one of those "challenges"? :rolleyes:

If so, I think this time my money will be on AdamSmith. B8zr7oF.gif

Could make for a fun thread. :D

• Members

Hey, I've gotten any number of boners from your posts, Suckrates. And 'liked' you repeatedly. And even commented on more than one occasion. It's just that there's only so many ways to say, "Boy, that kid sure gives me a stiffie."

You don't recall our exchanges re jug eared boys? I'm hurt, Suckrates. I thought I meant more to you than that.

liquid_mitchweiss.jpg

[sigh]

Did I exclude you ? Well, I reckon all your random "pleasantries" were negated when you recently exclaimed that I was void of any redeeming social value..... I guess I am ! But "NO SOUP FOR YOU".... :angry:

• Members

Did I exclude you ? Well, I reckon all your random "pleasantries" were negated when you recently exclaimed that I was void of any redeeming social value..... I guess I am ! But "NO SOUP FOR YOU".... :angry:

Quite to the contrary, my dear Sucky, I made a special point of complimenting you on your redeeming social value:

... he went and posted that pic of Miss Nostalgia...So I guess I gotta admit even Sucky has some redeeming social value.

Bless your prickly little heart, you really need to read my posts more carefully. :poke:

• Members

Quite to the contrary, my dear Sucky, I made a special point of complimenting you on your redeeming social value:

Bless your prickly little heart, you really need to read my posts more carefully. :poke:

Missy, I learned to read early on, and can even "understand" what is being said... believe it or not...... So, it goes without saying that I am able to pick out a "back-handed compliment". "No good can come of that" ! :whistle: And leave my "prickly heart" out of it ! I am void of feelings too . :wacko:

I normally WOULD have said "kiss my ass", but then realized you might ENJOY that too much. :hyper:

tumblr_nbflwiXOZU1tl9f3po1_1280.jpg

Guest lurkerspeaks

Just a reminder--no one will ever know who nominated whom, please feel free to put someone down for any or all categories. Even when the actual voting takes place, no one other than myself will know who voted for whom. As of now, I have had four people respond with nominees. I won't name any names, but there are several "regular" posters who I have not heard from yet... come on guys...