Guest lurkerspeaks

Nominations for the First Annual Boytoy Awards

• Members

While I think lurkers CONCEPT is cute and clever, I can understand low participation for the following reason:

some of the categories can be interpreted as having a "negative" connotation. As we are a close knit group, perhaps some members dont feel comfortable with some of those categories, and singling out people for negative things, eventhough the nominations are anonymous.

And while I anxiously await to see which members will have their Sally Field moment and squeal "You like ME, you really, really like ME", I also cant wait to see how the winners in the "negative" categories will react (where I Do expect to see MYSELF) !

Like the Hookie Awards, which are given for the BEST in EVERY category, lurkers' awards are more like 1/2 Hookie and 1/2 Razzie, and I think the Razzie part killed the interest. Obviously just MY opinion though. I wish lurker GOOD LUCK with the extended time frame.

Just remember, We are ALL winners...........

timthumb.jpeg

Magnolia+Crawford+RuPaul+Drag+Race+Seaso

tumblr_lh0fybrWSU1qekjpxo1_500.gif

RPDR+S5Finale+11.jpg

26756754_350_350.jpg

• Members
While I think lurkers CONCEPT is cute and clever, I can understand low participation for the following reason:

some of the categories can be interpreted as having a "negative" connotation. As we are a close knit group, perhaps some members dont feel comfortable with some of those categories, and singling out people for negative things, eventhough the nominations are anonymous.

And while I anxiously await to see which members will have their Sally Field moment and squeal "You like ME, you really, really like ME", I also cant wait to see how the winners in the "negative" categories will react (where I Do expect to see MYSELF) !

Like the Hookie Awards, which are given for the BEST in EVERY category, lurkers' awards are more like 1/2 Hookie and 1/2 Razzie, and I think the Razzie part killed the interest. Obviously just MY opinion though. I wish lurker GOOD LUCK with the extended time frame.

Just remember, We are ALL winners...........

Very well said! :thumbsup:

I didn't vote in the negative categories (6, 8, 9) which Lurker said was OK. And I had a couple of nominations in most of the other categories, which he also said was OK. Even then, I don't think my votes reflect all the different views I hold throughout the years.

skola-glume.jpg

I trust Lurker though and I'm sure if he thinks the results would do any harm, he'll manage to lose the ballot box on the way to the convention. :rolleyes:

1952-r-convention.jpeg

• Members

In the spirit of the Beloved Joan Rivers, the following categories should have been included:

- Biggest Asshole

- He's a Douche, but I like him

- Biggest Loudmouth

- He's just TACKY

- Most Dubious thread Hijacker

- He Must be a FAKE !

- Poster of the Most "Who the Fuck Cares" topics"

- Miss CUNTY

And the Coveted "OH, NOT HIM AGAIN" HUMANITARIAN AWARD :shocked:

Remember Boys, it's an HONOR just to be Nominated !

tumblr_mdi0r7dzBY1r5jgouo1_500.gif

• Members

In the spirit of the Beloved Joan Rivers, the following categories should have been included:

- Biggest Asshole

- He's a Douche, but I like him

- Biggest Loudmouth

- He's just TACKY

- Most Dubious thread Hijacker

- He Must be a FAKE !

- Poster of the Most "Who the Fuck Cares" topics"

- Miss CUNTY

And the Coveted "OH, NOT HIM AGAIN" HUMANITARIAN AWARD :shocked:

Remember Boys, it's an HONOR just to be Nominated !

tumblr_mdi0r7dzBY1r5jgouo1_500.gif

HE likes it, he really, really Likes it !

tumblr_nbcarrsFMx1r2kpfmo1_250.jpg