Guest lurkerspeaks

Just like a bad rash.....

Guest lurkerspeaks

I am back.....

I took a little time away for personal reasons, but decided to pop back in to see how things were going here. It appears to have, for the most part, become the Adam/Suckie's show here. I have to say "thanks" for keeping the site alive. It looks like even the Great and Powerful has cut way back on his postings.

Hopefully some more fresh meat will come forward to join in the conversations...

Oh, and happy holidays to everyone..

Guest zipperzone

It appears to have, for the most part, become the Adam/Suckie's show here.

Hopefully some more fresh meat will come forward to join in the conversations...

Lurker: You have just said what I have been thinking for quite a while and its probably the reason so few other members post much anymore. And if anyone has the audacity to post something they don't like the shit hits the fan and Suckie's brigade, led by MsAnn who dotes on anything Suckie says all have a hissy fit and reply with sarcastic comments. Its all so juvenile and pathetic to see grown men acting like morons.

If someone could reign this group in we might have a chance to get the site back to what it was long ago. We lost a great asset when Lucky decided he had had enough of this stupidity and chose to leave. Who knows how many have be lost by the wayside.

There - I finally got it off my chest. Merry Christmas to all.

Guest lurkerspeaks

The internet (and Boytoy) is a big place. There is room for all of us (as long as we are reasonably civil towards one another). If there is a poster or posters who you don't like, skip over their posts. There is even an ignore feature here where it "blocks" their posts from your screen.I have "ignored" a few people who I don't see eye to eye with. It makes it a much nicer place, IMHO.

But Zipper, if we are tired of "the same old people" posting, then we have to post more ourselves. If we always do what we've always done, we will always get what we've always got.

and on a positive note.. here is a "G" rated facebook page that many of us can enjoy.... https://www.facebook.com/boys2020?fref=photo

• Members

How 'bout you guys make a list of who can stay and who should go? If you can get the place back on its feet, I sure wouldn't mind taking a hiatus for a while. v.gif

Hell, once OZ sees the numbers revive, he'll probably make it permanent. 726347.gif

Lookin, you're not going anywhere. You are fine right here.

You are always cheerful and you have a great attitude.

No hiatus for you.

-

• Members

Lurker: You have just said what I have been thinking for quite a while and its probably the reason so few other members post much anymore. And if anyone has the audacity to post something they don't like the shit hits the fan and Suckie's brigade, led by MsAnn who dotes on anything Suckie says all have a hissy fit and reply with sarcastic comments. Its all so juvenile and pathetic to see grown men acting like morons.

If someone could reign this group in we might have a chance to get the site back to what it was long ago. We lost a great asset when Lucky decided he had had enough of this stupidity and chose to leave. Who knows how many have be lost by the wayside.

There - I finally got it off my chest. Merry Christmas to all.

old-lady-with-a-cup-of-tea.jpg

• Members

And if anyone has the audacity to post something they don't like the shit hits the fan and Suckie's brigade, led by MsAnn who dotes on anything Suckie says all have a hissy fit and reply with sarcastic comments.

Guys, meet My Brigade ! They're calm now, but on the verge of a hissy fit..........

tumblr_m8s4nxD6Rm1ry9ixfo1_500.jpg