Badboy81

My experience in Rio....

Hey guys....I have enjoyed reading the various posts and find most of them very interesting...My experience has been extremely different...A little about me before I dive in....

I am in my early 30's and have been going to Rio since 2008. I was a college athlete and currently train regularly and know some Portuguese. I'm also African American....

I go to Rio because I love the culture and enjoy the sauna scene for exactly what it is....no strings fun....While I have been to both 117 and Pointe in Copacabana, I am looking forward to the newer one that has been mentioned in several of the posts...

When I go to the saunas, I actually enjoy the steam rooms and the showers and the ambiance including the guys that work there....I have had several of the guys come back to the hotel when they got off work to simply hang out and of course sex happened but I did not pay outside of the sauna....Even the guys I meet on the street (rarely) and especially the guys I have meet at The Week and Club Boy (never paid)...I enjoy their company but don't "fall in love"...I understand what I am to them and they understand what they are to me....Even with my frequency of traveling, I have not found it necessary to exchange e-mails or be "friends" on Facebook....To me the whole gain is the surprise of who I will meet on each trip.

I know Brazil as a whole is so exciting because they don't discriminate on clients, simply appreciating the money they receive for the services they render but I do find that the more attractive they find clients, the more accommodating they become probably the same way the more generous you are, they more they are apt to flock to you....

I currently have two trips scheduled for 2015 with another one on the horizon....

Keep up the interesting posts guys....

Guest tomcal

IMHO I would say you could get as graphic as you want! In my posts I have talked about kissing, sucking, rimming, fucking, and if you have some photos all the better :lol: ,... Many people haven't visited Brazil and want to find out what goes on.

Guest dicklark09

I am 30/black too so I would love to hear more about your experiences in Brazil. I am not likely to go to brazil anytime soon, so I will have to live vicariously through the intersting stories told here.

My visit to Rio particularly stands out because I did not know what all the saunas were about or offered so I made it my mission to visit each to see which ones offered the best guys and which ones are just standards saunas/spas. As has been posted before on numerous forums, the scene in Rio is a true saunas scene....I got to 117 around 5 in the afternoon on a Wednesday before it got crowded and was bombarded with sexy guys in every hue and shape, 117 is known for the beefier, muscular guy and they have a great variety...

That alone is one of the reasons I travel to Rio often versus other countries...the variety...you get every ethnic mixed from blond surfer types to green eyed mulattoes down to dark hued guys who could easily be from Atlanta, except for the whole only speaking Portuguese thing....

While I changed out of my street clothes, I was a approached by a few guys who basically wanted to show me what they were working with....they asked if I speak Portuguese and I replied back, Um pouco...

After changing into the towel and flip flops I was offered, I decided to go into the shower and the saunas....That is where you can get a pretty amazing show from the guys who are vying for your attention...Brazilian guys ARE NOT shy....After getting wet in the shower, I went into the steam room and was joined by two guys who promptly took their towels off and started playing with their dicks....

I asked them both if they were A parte superior ou inferior, basically if they top or bottom and of course they both replied back tops....

After the saunas scene got boring, I decided to go upstairs and discovered the little video arcade room....as soon as I stepped, I was amazed again how many guys simply came in and started pumping away....

After walking around, I finally decided who I wanted to try first....I think my first time at 117, I had 3 different sessions BEFORE heading over to Pointe in Copacabana....

More to come....

• Members

I once met Henrique in the 117 video room - always my favorite room in the sauna. It is generally full of guys trying to prove which one deserves to be hired - based on hardness, length, the sound their cock slapping their open hand makes. If you sit down quietly in a corner of the room, inevitably they come to you, one at a time. They will often pull your hand onto their unit, it is always warm, always soft, and almost always rock solid. If it isn't they promise it will be and that it will be bigger still.

I sometimes would laugh, as most of them insist they are tops only, you hesitate to argue with them because even if you win the argument, it may not be the easiest time up in the room if they are not accustomed or interested in bottoming. And going up to the room with one of these man-shaped horses is also daunting to imagine.I had to laugh. There I was, some strange young man's smile in my face, his dick in my hand, my fingers barely able to circle the damn thing. "it will feel good," he says. "It will hurt," I reply. I think I am the more reasonable one. "No, we'll go slow (devagar). it will feel good," they promise.

Henrique was this way. I had already bottomed once that night so I thought it might be possible. But this is not something you would enter into lightly. It felt heavy, thick, like some dildo at an adult store that you would NEVER buy because it is ridiculously too big. But unlike a dildo it was live.The pictures in the link below lack a proper point of reference as he is about 240lbs and at least 6' tall. His dick is at least 9" and who knows how big a round. All I know is I felt it for two full weeks after. He took my hand, wrapped it around his dick, though my fingers did not close, and stroked himslef with it. It was the most mechanical and yet somehow one of the most memorable programas ever for me. He could not have cared less about me. Once upstairs, he pushed my face into his huge tits and had me lick his nipples. This excited him. When he was ready, he told me to get on all four. True to his word, he took it slow, but there was no going in easy. I am not into fisting or other more extreme games, but I imagine this is what it must feel like. stretched, open, hurting but never wanting it to stop.

This was several years back, before he had surgery to his liver which left a noticeable scar down his belly. His steroid use has been aggressive to say the least. I doubt I would seek him out now, but I agree with Badboy, you never know what you will find.

http://feiradeboys.blogspot.ae/2013/10/comecando-com-toda-forca-henrique-do.html?zx=23f7659fd1970476