Badboy81

Why I LOVE Brazil/Brazilians.....

• Members

I've always had a penchant for big cocks, cut or uncut, but for the past six months,+ I've gotten into butts, asses, and as they state in Brasilian Portugese, "bundas!" Damn, this is a hot one, one in which I could give lots of lovin' and overdosing! :P :P

• Members

This is typically what I tend to think of as a HOT Brazilian and the reason to travel across the world....

Something exotic and different from what I can get here in the states...

attachicon.gifBR.jpg

The two guys in your photo are supposed to be twin brothers. There are lots of photos of them throughout the internet. I wonder if they really are twins. They do not look alike, in my opinion.

They perform in various cities in the world.

Here is another link to one of many found on the internet.

http://thenewsgayper.com/2014/07/25/ohalley-brothers/

"The Brazilian twin brothers, Bachir Mendez Maroff and Fabiano Mendez Maroff known under their DJ/Producer moniker the O’Halley Brothers have become rising stars in the House and Circuit club scene around the world. Their consistency in maintaining a “Peak Hour” house sound throughout their performances give the audiences exactly what they want. In addition to performing at World Pride in Toronto, Canada, they’ve also performed in London, Zurich, Milan, Amsterdam, Ireland, Prague, Greece, Turkey, Kiev and throughout Russia numerous times.

Currently based in Moscow, Russia the twins are getting ready to make their US debut in the fall. They recently signed an overall management deal with Nader Group International in Los Angeles, California. With their talent, showmanship, remixes and original productions the sky is the limit for these Brothers, but they’ll always remain humble."

• Members

Currently based in Moscow, Russia the twins are getting ready to make their US debut in the fall. They recently signed an overall management deal with Nader Group International in Los Angeles, California. With their talent, showmanship, remixes and original productions the sky is the limit for these Brothers, but theyll always remain humble."

one2.jpg

I'm the humble one No, I'm the humble one

My tattoo is crooked My hat's too big

I'll never find love Or a Sugar Daddy

Sigh Sigh

22560595.jpg

Sigh