Guest Butterflyboy

Re: Topman

Guest Butterflyboy

I am very angree at the lies that are being spread by letmetellu about my Bars Topman and Butterfly. I wish to make clear to everyone the following as letmetellu seems to have some grudge against me.

The motor car accident from which I am lucky to be alive today. I did not close my Butterfly 'Bar down'. It is open today and every night. Yes it will be for sale to the right buyer when the time comes. It's well established in the town and is one of the most popular. Letmetellu does not know about this as he does not go to the Bar.

The tale about (NAME TAKEN OUT BY MODERATORS) speaking to some ex lady boy from Topman Bar seems to be in his dreams. Knowone has been caught with their hands in the till since we took it over. The prices have been reduced, there are spot offers and the Cabaret has changed for the better, a lot. All this is a fiction story.

Other rubbish spread by (NAME TAKEN OUT BY MODERATORS) is that he is banned form coming to Topman Bar. No truth in this at all, his money is as good as anyone.

He rumoured that the newspaper camera's were at Topman to do advertisments !!! Well what on earth would we want to do that for.

On the whole I hope everyone will judge for themselves what we are doing at Topman. I can tell you that many people come back again and again to see the Cabaret. Every night is not the same, changes for everyone to enjoy.

(NAME TAKEN OUT BY MODERATORS), please get all your facts right before posting all this shit. I want to give the customers what they want and we are doing it.

Guest letmetellu

Hi Mr. TOPMAN who is a Butterfly?

Ill answer your accusations.

As matter of fact I like both of the owners very much, as for saying you have closed I think you got me wrong, I mean closed for the night, not for ever I am genuinely sorry you had a bad accident I think your over doing it a bit to much stress for you around.

Quote from LMTU"

I hear a bad story so be careful David one of the partners of TOPMAN was driving in turmoil after closing down his Butterfly karaoke and looking for a buyer, his car over turned and is lucky to be alive, so be careful when your driving madly, to collect your boy the roads in Thailand are torturous." quote.

The only thing I have ever said about your Bar is if run right it can be very successful, if you have fun guys smiling dancing and make a happy party feeling, not a sad feel, the customers need to think they are in a fun place not a sad one, then make the drinks that are now are slightly over the top for the Sunee Plaza area, this is all I have said I consider it very positive advise, but there again who would listen to a broken down old drunk like me, having to sell dog ends for a living and taking in washing.

Oh dear we are getting bitter now, you have an insight to my bank balance, well this is amazing I bet I see you out with no money here soon, It does not say much for all your other acquaintances who do not go to your bar, are they all bankrupt as well in your book, I would say no one is poor here in Thailand who can afford to live here, the only things that are cheap are the orchids, unless you sell your Butterfly for 750,000 baht same price as the same building next door is up for sale, oh sorry I got it wrong you are selling your building for 3.9 million, its the same building next door that is 750,000 all in.

I was hoping this bar, coincidentally the room is one of the smartest in Pattaya, shame about the lack or air con still I hear, was going to be the stopping off point as Charlie Boys use to be, but that is all down to you and the very nice Googie, I know you can do it I know you have been the talk of Pattaya before with your dramas and your old loves, but that does not mean your not a nice guy, I like you a lot and have NO vendetta with you, I just wish you would say something to your Go Go boys and make a fun party atmosphere.

Best of luck for the future Im sure your have a wonderful High Season well hope you will anyway, any chance I get if I hear good news from your bar I shall print it, oh by the way if Im not barred if I collect enough washing and get paid, ill come in for a drink but at 130 baht it will take me quite a time when I can get a tea for 35 baht in the Come in Bar. :blush:

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

LMTU,

Who the hell are you? The Pattaya Better Business Bureau? If you are so intent that you know the BEST way to run everyone's business, why don't you go open your own. I've been to Topman and I found it quite lovely.

The Rose

Guest Butterflyboy

LMTU

Your facts are still incorrect to say the least.....

WRONG: I had NOT closed my Butterfly bar down before the accident. In fact it was still in full flow when the accident happened.

WRONG: No Boy has been sacked by the present owners of Topman and no person has been in the till since the new owners took over.

WRONG: Topman has a very good atmosphere. Why do many customers come back night after night.

WRONG: Butterfly's selling price reflects the level of equipment inside the building on both levels of entertainment, the equipment throughtout the other parts of the building and the customers that fill the place most evenings. There is no comparison with the dump next door.

FINALLY: You have only been in Topman once at the new opening, which everyone said was a great night, only you caused problems with your boys on that night.

This is the final reply I will make as it seems unnecessary to respond to your stupid remarks.

Anyone wishing to contact me with any ideas, problems etc please write to me at ....

butterfly-pattaya@ hotmail.com OR topman-pattaya@hotmail.com

THATS ALL !!!!

Guest catawampuscat

butterflyboy, so sorry to hear of your injuries and to top it all off you have to deal with the curse of Pattaya's gay bars and restaurants.. Since you will not play ball with him , he will continue to try to destroy your reputation, your businesses and your life...

Afterall, you dared to treat him as a boob and did not throw out the red carpet and give him a running tab at your bars (free drinks and food).. What nerve, don't you know who he is, how important he is, how his mere words can make you or break you, what nerve..

You have my respect and if more bar owners stopped putting up with his shit in order to be spared from his lies and mistruths, he would have to start paying for his own drinks.

I did hear he wants to open a bar and call it the Nile..no, not to associate himself with Luxor but because he is deep in deNile.. I hope he opens it next to my swamp...

Guest letmetellu

-- Your facts are still incorrect to say the least.....LMTU says:_ So are Some of yours..

TM says:- WRONG: I had NOT closed my Butterfly bar down before the accident. In fact it was still in full flow when the accident happened. LMTUSays :- If you say so, Your Right......

TM:- WRONG: No Boy has been sacked by the present owners of Topman and no person has been in the till since the new owners took over.

LMTU says :- may be your right I was only Informing you what some one said to all who would listen.?

TM says:- WRONG: Topman has a very good atmosphere. Why do many customers come back night after night.

LMTU says:- Your right I only ever said the boys looked unhappy so Will the customers, and when they get there bill more so.... get them dancing and looking as though there having fun.

TM says:- WRONG: Butterfly's selling price reflects the level of equipment inside the building on both levels of entertainment, the equipment throughout the other parts of the building and the customers that fill the place most evenings. There is no comparison with the dump next door.

LMTU Says:- May be your partly right, I only ever said your asking price must reflect the far Superior equipment, It was another poster who said after reading my post, "why has some potential new Purchaser got to spend over 3 million on your equipment, when they can buy next door exactly same building, not in disrepair as you say", its just they have moved to Soi Chiapoon as Day & Night Soi is a dead area for business..... New Post about that comming soon:- re .Soi Chiapoon ........

TM says:- FINALLY: You have only been in Topman once at the new opening, which everyone said was a great night, only you caused problems with your boys on that night.

LMTU Says:-Your Partly right the atmosphere at TOPMAN is very nice, even though the air con was still not working, as its not now I have been told by 3 people, but I'm sure your dealing with that.

As for the rather amusing inebriated lady trying to grope my boyfriend when I went to the toilet, who came in much later as we were seated already on the tools, as you well know we chatted to you from them, that's when I came back to my stool she was sitting on it bugging and trying to dance with my boyfriend, I sat back on my stool she said it was hers, so I just got a new one, she made a fuss we did not, My boys are very well mannered and one of them is in the Army, it was just a bit of fun to us, she lost face when my boyfriend did not respond to her constant advances.

Here's hoping you have many good customers, I would not like to think you lost out on any guys visiting you on something I said, what I write here is just my observations and the truth as I see it, as you have so rightly done I can be brought to task at any time, I'm happy to admit if I'm mistaken or stand firm with my comments, we are all free to respond, as I said I like you both and your Bar, Pub, Go Go, and hope you do well there, its all down to your beaming personality now and business acumen.???

I was only highlighting what I thought were small problems, it was not ment to be turned in to a vendetta by me any way.

Good luck. Don't worry any Publicity is good Publicity, ask Niddys Nook he is packing them in also Night after Night so he says??? come to think of it you have a lot in common.?

Quote LMTU/ We were allready sitting on the TOOLS .

:blink:

ROFL

Well, I guess we learned a great deal about Freud and LMTU in that one statemenet didn't we? ;)

Personally, if I would looking at sitting on the tools, I would check out Crazy Dragon. There is a sexy guy in there with one that should be registered as armed and dangerous. :)

Guest letmetellu

Its so big it brought tears to my eyes

john

Yes GT I think now there is a big tool in every Go Go in Sunee, some with 2 or 3 now, but Its up to you to find them, at least I know your reading all this crap :p

Ill give you the numbers and the names.???

No6, Number 51, Mr Beer, Mr Neoug, Several in KD one monster when he works, several in KAOS.

Take your pick and Choke.?

Guest mauRICE

No6, Number 51, Mr Beer, Mr Neoug, Several in KD one monster when he works, several in KAOS.

Take your pick and Choke.?

Not "Take your prick and choke"?