tealady

Rio, June 2015, Meio Mundo

• Members

During my 3 week vacation i got down to Meio Mundo twice. Both times i did not like it. It has gotten dirtier over the past several years. the place smells of cat piss.

upstairs bar is still nice enough, and the garotos are much different then the garotos at 117.

locker room for the clients. please tell me why the large TV room is there as opposed turning it into a large locker room for us. it would be nice to have a chair to sit in getting dressed, and a full locker to hang the clothing, I do not like that the boys sit in the room and watch which locker we are using, and what we are putting into the locker... i know its Murphy's law. but when i checked in, the other guy in front of me was given, the locker right next to mine in the corner... so one of had to wait till the other one was done... great planing desk man.

the showers once again there was a used condom in the corner. no hot water upstairs.

I have walked around a bit, but i wish someone in the know would add to this post a floor by floor description of the place. I know they merged two buildings into one? but how does the layout really work. How does one get the deluxe rooms. it was just not clear how this all works.

I had plans to go this past Monday with Iphy, but he canceled out on me, and i booked a massage into the hotel skipping going back to MM a third time