TotallyOz

Any New Gay Themed Movies

Having not been in a big USA city for a few years, are there some good movies that are gay themed that are out on video that I should watch?

Why must one be in a big USA city to be aware of, or to have seen a good or bad gay themed movie? It's not like gays are running around in the streets these days asking other gays if they've seen something good.

I watched "Radiant Sea" recently. It's a German movie. It's a love story about 2 sailors (1 German, 1 French). Very atmospheric. Very handsome actors and some passionate love making.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Why must one be in a big USA city to be aware of, or to have seen a good or bad gay themed movie? It's not like gays are running around in the streets these days asking other gays if they've seen something good.

Why? Well, I use to get all of my future movie possibilities from small arts type cinemas that are found in larger cities in USA. They tend to showcase movies and films that are not going to be mass marketed. As I can't go there now, I find other ways to find the movies.

But, I guess you were just trying to get a reaction rather than contribute. Right Matrix AKA ChgoBoy?

Why? Well, I use to get all of my future movie possibilities from small arts type cinemas that are found in larger cities in USA. They tend to showcase movies and films that are not going to be mass marketed. As I can't go there now, I find other ways to find the movies.

I have always found that a copious bounty of selections can be found by simply using the Google machine. Slumming around urban streets is no longer necessary to keep up with things. Here's just one for you:

http://www.indiefilmpage.com/theaters.html

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=where+can+I+find+gay+themed+movies

But, I guess you were just trying to get a reaction rather than contribute. Right Matrix AKA ChgoBoy?

Honestly Ozwald, are your boys ignoring you? That was certainly a peevish leap and over reaction to a simple post.

Really? Digging up the dead?

• Members

Chgo Boy, now there is a blast from the past. Also was sent this link from our very own JimBoiNotBN https://mobile.twitter.com/jimboivyo

We will need to give out the "Cybil" award for the most screen names used by an individual poster.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimboivyo

Imagine that.

Honestly Ozwald, are your boys ignoring you? That was certainly a peevish leap and over reaction to a simple post.

Really? Digging up the dead?

Digging up the dead? Nope.

But, all of your IP's are always from the same place. ^_^ Maybe, just maybe you have a neighbor that also likes the site. But, you always give yourself away pretty quickly. As soon as I saw your post I wondered why anyone would respond that way. In less than 5 seconds, I knew it was you.

Digging up the dead? Nope.

But, all of your IP's are always from the same place. ^_^ Maybe, just maybe you have a neighbor that also likes the site. But, you always give yourself away pretty quickly. As soon as I saw your post I wondered why anyone would respond that way. In less than 5 seconds, I knew it was you.

I have 4 posts here. 4. And yes, they are all from the same place. I have only 1 IP address. 1.

Your accusation is easy to make especially when you provide no evidence to support your claim. I would challenge and encourage you to post your traffic report associated with my posts or publicly apologize for a baseless and false accusation.