Guest lurkerspeaks

Hollywood Medium with Tyler Hudson

Guest lurkerspeaks

Has anyone else seen this show on the "E" network? I was flipping around the channels and came across it. It stars twinkalicious Tyler Henry, who is a young, blond medium. He appears with various people, telling them things about themselves and/ or passed ones. He appears to be very good at what he does..

28F7E4859-C23D-2A56-4C4574F174F0AC52.jpg

• Members

Just watching the 2nd episode with Tom Arnold. He's driving me CRAZY. His speech is so fast and I want to grab him by the throat and tell him to SPEAK SLOWER!!

I get the impression that his mind is going at warp speed and he has problems with his mouth keeping up with his mind.

So far, I'm finding this to be an impressive program. Will probably keep this show on my radar.

Guest zipperzone

Has anyone else seen this show on the "E" network? I was flipping around the channels and came across it. It stars twinkalicious Tyler Henry, who is a young, blond medium. He appears with various people, telling them things about themselves and/ or passed ones. He appears to be very good at what he does..

28F7E4859-C23D-2A56-4C4574F174F0AC52.jpg

I'm confused. Your title calls him Tyler HUDSON

but in the text it is Tyler HENRY. Does he go by both names?

Guest zipperzone

sorry Zipper.. my mistake. His name is Tyler Henry.. Not sure where the Hudson came from.. Guess my "old timers" was acting up again

Not to worry - I can't even remember if I took my pills this morning :no:

Guest lurkerspeaks
On 2/5/2016 at 7:42 AM, TownsendPLocke said:

I have seen this. Cute nerdy boy, Momma drives him around. Show will be canceled in 3,2,1,,,

Show is still going on on the E channel. I have been watching reruns, with the new season starting this week. He can make a believer out of most skeptics.

• Members

I think his "naive" act is a bit much.   He meets these famous people and acts as if he doesnt have a clue WHO THEY ARE !

He's a fuckin medium,  He should know everything, especially with social media.  I think his REAL personality is like that annoying

web bitch Davey Wavey, but he reigns it in to be more universally acceptable.  I do believe he has a "gift", but I dont believe in his sales pitch.... I'll bet anything he's not what he seems.  

• Members
On 06/26/2017 at 5:53 PM, Suckrates said:

... I'll bet anything he's not what he seems.  

Tyler's not a real medium, Sucky. He just plays one on TV. :P

Or were you implying that he's actually straight? :o