sanddunes

Back from week in Rio during Carnaval, had amazing time

• Members

I only went to Le Boy once on a Friday night and it was absolutely dead until very late (people started arriving at 1am). They have different event different nights of the week so maybe I went on the wrong night. On Saturday they had a big dick contest apparently and some kind of drag show. If you want a hook up you are probably better off at a Sauna

Great info....can you give some details about Carnival....that is the one time of the year I havent been to Rio but planning on it next year....

As far as the saunas....I prefer the rentboy saunas because the guys there tend to be very hot but I can imagine during Carnival that the other saunas become packed....

Check out Sexy Rose as well....Off Cinelinda not too far from Lapa....

• Members

I enjoyed reading about your experience. Everyone's mileage may vary, but Rio G Spa really does very little for me. The kinds of guys there seem very average compared to the rentboy saunas of 117 and 202. I realize that average in Rio may be considered better than most other places, though. I am into very muscular men. As I said, your mileage may vary. Carnaval, however, might bring in a bigger, better crowd at Rio G than just the average local. That's certainly something to consider.

Regarding your 117 guy who seemed distant after the deed and didn't cum with you, most of the garotos won't cum unless they're paid more or if it's close to the end of the night. They need to get back out on the showroom floor and perform for more clients. Don't take it personally. It's not about you.

Rio (most of Brazil) certainly does make you want to move there after visiting. But as the saying goes, "don't quit your day job!"

• Members

Great info....can you give some details about Carnival....that is the one time of the year I havent been to Rio but planning on it next year....

As far as the saunas....I prefer the rentboy saunas because the guys there tend to be very hot but I can imagine during Carnival that the other saunas become packed....

Check out Sexy Rose as well....Off Cinelinda not too far from Lapa....

Carnaval is a fun time to go to Rio. On Saturday morning there is a massive parade/party down Copacabana where they shut all the streets down for the entire day. Lots of young people, insanely hot guys everywhere (a lot probably straight). It is kind of funny because there are so many guys dressed in drag/girly costumes... which I guess is kind of a traditional thing to do there? Kind of interesting with the macho culture...I don't really get it.

The main thing you don't want to miss during Carnaval is to go to the Sambadrome at least one night. On Thursday and Friday they have a parade for the smaller "minor league" samba schools. The main 2 nights of schools competing for the title are Saturday, and Sunday. Monday is the parade for the champions. I would recommend going to the main parade..I booked my tickets online for Sunday. For the grandstand ticket plus roundtrip transfer from Ipanema was $130. Be careful buying tickets online...there are lots of places trying to charge $300+ when the ticket should really only be around $100. You could take the metro there but I chose to do a chartered bus because it gets very chaotic around the stadium, and the area around the Sambadrome is not somewhere you would necessarily want to be walking late at night. The best sectors to be in are 4-11. The cheapest sectors are 12 and 13 but definitely avoid those...the view is terrible because the grandstands are set way back from the main strip. The parade starts around 10pm and goes until 5a.m. There are 6 schools that perform for 45 mins each, with a 15 minute break in between each school. With the shuttle they had rides back after each school ended. I stayed until about 3am.

I agree that you can find overall much hotter guys at 117, especially if you are into muscles. Many of the guys at 117 are stunning, and there is a lot to be said for choosing whoever you want without having to chase anyone around. Actually it is them who are chasing you. On the whole though I thought there were a large number of attractive guys at Rio G and it was also convenient since I was staying in Ipanema. It was 1000 times better than any sauna in the US would ever be (which is why I never bother with US saunas)

• Members

Regarding your 117 guy who seemed distant after the deed and didn't cum with you, most of the garotos won't cum unless they're paid more or if it's close to the end of the night. They need to get back out on the showroom floor and perform for more clients. Don't take it personally. It's not about you.

How much extra do they ask to cum usually?

I was wondering...do the garrotos at 117 mind if you take photos of their cocks, etc.? How do they feel about face photos. Do you just bring your phone with you and ask for some pics when you are in the room with them?

It depends...some of the guys don't care....some definitely will not let you do it...

When I first started traveling to Rio....I would take pics of guys in the hallway with no problem, now most of the pics I take are in the private rooms and not all of them are okay with it....

I don't have any experience with how much guys pay...It's not something that I require since I don't care but I thought it was almost always included with the standard fee....

• Members

How much extra do they ask to cum usually?

I know this questions has been answered by some posters before, so maybe another regular poster can recall. It might be one of the tacked threads about rates. Everything is negotiable but since most of them might think that by cumming that is knocking them out of business for s good portion of the night, maybe the price of two or so sessions? You'll probably come out better if its toward the end of theI honestly don't know. I don't really care if the guy cums for me and it doesn't get me off. The ones that have done it with me did it on their own volition.

I hope this helps. Maybe someone else has more info.

• Members

As their initial offer usually is R100, then they will ask R150 to cum, so its 50 extra but its negotiable. That's based on my experience. the Guy offer it to me but i didn't ask for it and I didnt take it, not a big deal to me.