Peter803

Kiev Ukraine ?

• Members
1 hour ago, funic said:

So you guys like what you see? My humble opinion, Ukrainians are even better looking than Russians. 

I think the Kievian and western rural Ukrainians may be better looking than the eastern more Russian ones who may be more Tartar. I've never been but I've met many in Prague who are all pro-Russian refugees from the east. They're not that attractive to me. OTOH, no where in the world have I see the equal of the Russians on Chaturbate who all say they're in St. Petersburg. Even though it seems to be hard to meet them there. 

• Members
On 7/28/2020 at 11:26 PM, bmarr2000 said:

Or in! I had a ball in Ukraine on a brief trip last year. Met one lovely blonde lad whose girlfriend called at a very inappropriate time!

That sounds like a fun story! I hope you finished!

• Members
2 hours ago, tassojunior said:

hmm. Ive always wanted to visit Krakow and its right across the Czech border from Ostrava.

There are a lot of cheap ryanair flights, so it may be  easily reached from completely different directions.  And I think that they are expanding, based on what one flight attendant trainee told me two days ago in my bed  ...

• Members
On 1/11/2021 at 8:06 PM, drerector said:

Does anyone have any tips for navigating the captcha for bluesystem?  I can't get through it.  Thanks!  

do you have a cyrllic keyboard? You can find select it if you have an ipad. It took me a while to register. The last step, they present numbers in russian and you have to enter the numeric number. Used google translate a lot. 

• Members
1 hour ago, drerector said:

@Cany10011I don't have a Cyrillic keyboard.  I assume I did the same as you - I kept trying until there were some numbers that were somewhat recognizable, and I was able to register.  Luckily they don't limit the number of attempts!  

happy perusing! I found that a lot of russians use the app Telegramm. Was useful to set up for virtual chats. 

• Members
On 1/12/2021 at 2:06 AM, drerector said:

Does anyone have any tips for navigating the captcha for bluesystem?  I can't get through it.  Thanks!  

Yeah that thing can be immensely frustrating, glad you made it through. The guys in there are worth it.