• Members

Itinerary for two weeks:

Fly in to Bogota - spent 2 days: get settled and acclimatized, visit La Candaleria (Gold Museum, Botero Museum) by day, relax in Zona G or Parque 93 at night (safe), visit Monerrate for he city view (go in the morning, take a taxi to the gondola station - don't walk), enjoy Chapinero, go out in Theatron (Thu, Fri, Sat) FUN: visit one of the Cabinas, hook up via Grindr (you can meet out and go to 'Motel' to get laid), Sauna (Babylon Baths in Calle 72 does it for me).

Fly domestic to Medellin - spent 5 days: first time there? stay in Poblado, easy, safe and packed with fellow travelers. Otherwise stay Laureles. Take the free walking tour, travel the metro (to Acevedo) and the gondola (to Santo Domingo Savio), take the next gondola to Parque Avi, visit Botero Square, mayby plan a daytour to the coffee region FUN: Grindr is patient..., Club Tobi will make your eyes pop, sauna's, video clubs, La Casa Inclinada (Cra. 44 #46-38, is a sleezy fuck club OMG!!)

Fly to Cartagena - spent 5 days: beach, old city, old fort, culture of Spanish colonial time, nice restaurants, bars, laid back atmosphere, just wind down here. FUN: use the apps AYOR (be smart here, ask the right questions, get their phone number and current photo - there are more tourists here, many are naive, so some bad guys take advantage), cruise the upper level toilets in CENTRO COMERCIAL Portal de San Felipe (fuck, the number of cocks I sucked there....I visited that place in a daily routine haha)

Fly back to Bogota - spent your final days there fucking your brains out with hot and horny latino's before you head back home wondering: 'Why the fuck didn't I come to Colombia sooner??!?'!

Feel free to add tips (or have other options :-) )

Guest Str8boyluvr
42 minutes ago, snwbrdr015 said:

"...cruise the upper level toilets in CENTRO COMERCIAL Portal de San Felipe (fuck, the number of cocks I sucked there....I visited that place in a daily routine haha)"

snwbrdr015 your posts have been so helpful and interesting. As someone who is seriously considering his first trip to Colombia, I appreciate the time and level of detail you have shared.

wncdemcub I was also interested in suggested itineraries so thank you for your post  

snwbrdr015 - The quote above about Centro comercial caught my eye and I was wondering if you might offer us some details on how that worked, how you approached the guys, communiciated, etc.  I'm new to all of this and am nervous as hell.

Also, I usually like to stay in nicer hotels (4-5 star), will that negatively impact the experience in terms of location to picking up and meeting guys or getting them up to the room?

And finally -  if I'm not a slim, fit, good-looking younger guy, am I wasting my time going to Colombia to hookup with these guys, even the rent boys on grindr etc.?

Edited by Str8boyluvr
unfinished sentence

• Members
3 hours ago, Str8boyluvr said:

And finally -  if I'm not a slim, fit, good-looking younger guy, am I wasting my time going to Colombia to hookup with these guys, even the rent boys on grindr etc.?

Since I meet that description, I can attest you will have no problem as long as you don't mind paying .. Good chance after the first time yo pay they'll be happy that you pay for the night out.(sometimes)

I also went to Cartagena , however I found my lack of Spanish more inhibiting . Could not even find restaurants with any English menus.

My first trip I just arranged to meet a boy on Planetromeo and he was not only happy to be my guide but introduce me to friends. (hehe).

I stayed at the Hilton Hotel. Reserved for 2 people and checked visitors in (no problem) Been a couple of years since my last visit and would now still use Romeo, Hornet, Grinder.  Good thing about Romeo and Hornet you don't have to manipulate your location and just like up possibilities before you arrive. Of course AirBNB is now a good possibility, just make sure you know where the apartment is because Bogota is huge!

Afraid I did not know about Club Tobi when I visited.

• Members

Amazing itinerary, snwbrdr! I may replicate it. My Spanish is passable and I read it well, so Cartagena shouldn't be too daunting. I'm pretty fit so hopefully be a silver daddy type lol. I'm going to start planning a trip. When is the best time to go? Is SA winter ok?

• Members

@ Str8boyluvr: You better be nervous haha, that excitement is part of the experience! In all honesty: I'm very exited as well when I go cruising. Keep a sharp eye on security guards walking about, but act natural. You'll be fine. 

Cruising in toilettes can be a hit and miss deal, but there are some general guidelines:

- Determine when to go. In the morning/early noon it's more quiet so you need some luck to bump into a nice guy who's willing. On the other hand if you want to play you are less likely to be disturbed. Most luck you'll have in the afternoon, more movement but it can make you nervous maybe.
- Check your surroundings beforehand; where are the toilettes located?; how busy is the floor where the toilettes are located? Visit them once, as a regular Joe. Sit yourself down outside for a while so you know whats going on. Not because you should feel unsafe, it's only to get yourself at ease in the setting
- Act casual! Just go inside to take a leak :-) (I sometimes even carry a plastic bag from a local drugstore to blent in as a normal shopper)
- If there's no-one else: pick the middle urinal. Someone there already? Just stand next to him. 

And now...how to proceed?
- If you there by yourself and a visitor joins you, he NORMALLY will choose a urinal away from yours...However...if he chooses to put himself next to you, you might get lucky...
- If you place yourself next to a guy just take your dick out to pee (or not) and wait. If he takes a abnormal long time, and he is clearly done doing his business, he might be ready for action too....
- The NATURAL behavior of toilet visitors is looking down or straight forward. No interaction with others whatsoever. But...if your neighbor is peeking sideways down on your side, he is most probably interested. Be patient. Look back in his direction. If eyes meet: smile politely. You might want to peek yourself..this takes some courage. Be cool. Be casual. Give it sone time, he won't go anywhere now :-)

If you're lucky the guy next to you is interested. The peeking sideways turns into looking sideways. Compliment him on his dick...latinos love that. It will grow in his hand. You're both are probably hard and wanking now. This is the moment to proceed to a discrete cubicle; preferably a corner one. Now one can stand on top of the toilet bowl and the other in front to suck. Maybe you want to fuck, get his load. Sometimes others walk in the room, then it's huh hush.

Some ask for a small tip before going into a cubicle. These are the money boys. A small tip will do. Believe me: they desperately want to get off, but the need a tip in order to have a clear conscience, sure! Hehehe.

Yes, first times are stressful, but you get more relaxed. I love to do it regularly, because it's so uncertain. I love that tension. I remember my last time (in Cartagena). I was alone staging my 'I'm-just-peeing' show. This fit latino comes in, does his thing and taking a bit long...He then go to wash is hands but keeps lurking. As do I. Then this securety gaurd comes in. This guy takes for fucking ever, but I'm not leaving...sooooo busy cleaning my sunglasses... The other guy does also all kind of bullshit thing to prolong the stay. Unfortunately another guard walks in and both of them start to chat. I and my future friend with benefits decide to call it a day. Win some, Loose some. All in the game.

Enjoy!

CENTRO COMERCIAL Portal de San Felipe.png

Guest Str8boyluvr

Well if I wasn't nervous (read=excited) before...holy fuck!  LOL.  As always you do a stellar job explaining the details and making us feel like we are there. So I thank you for that. Perhaps you should be a travel coordinator for Colombian sexcations.  

I have been reaching out to a number of local boys using the methods described in these threads and I am amazed by the response. The last few days I have been receiving messages via whatsapp from the most gorgeous boys.  If I end up meeting only a fraction of them it will be a dream come true....and that's not including the bathroom and cabinas studs!

I'm thinking if that last bathroom guy was a true keeper I may have followed him out of the bathroom to see what he did.  I've always felt  the random, cute boy on the street is the most exciting encounter, although I"ve never had the balls to try it for fear of getting shot or beaten to pulp (in the USA),  but it sounds like it's almost welcome in Colombia.

I better get an EKG before I travel to make sure my heart can stand all the hotness I will see.