Guest bobbalino

Rio mid-point ...

Guest bobbalino

This is my final post on the public platform here. I have not been reading or posting for about a week now. Any clicked likes or elaborated written responses, positive, neutral, or otherwise, will not reach my retinas.

There is latitude for post- breakup shared custody of info, anecdotes, what have you, through private msg function. I would log in eventually to that location some time following email server notification. Hit me up if so moved. 

Two weeks here makes a vast difference, compared to my typical one week, and I have another two to go. I had been in Rio prior to forum registration. On balance, I have enjoyed the site interaction but little has been added to upreg my capacity for finding what fits well for me here in the "real" Rio.

I continue to, figuratively, want to reach for the smelling salts. OMG. My fitness trainer, not a gay for pay, is the most attractive fellow I have interacted with, bar none, in my lifetime. Some of the sauna fellows are similarly sexy, goodlooking, fashionable, and charismatic. My sexual response cycle "muito likey".

I am leaving the sauna clubs in a trail of dust. After checking under the chassis there and at other options on the menu such as any area's network of short-term (a few hours) rentals, I have woken up and smelled the java. No one single GP has suckered me remotely closely to the level I now feel having been had by any of the the "big 3" venues. That said, I have been always lucky and maybe have had 5% chance of minor misfortune with the cadre of fellows sampled.

To be fair, the 3 clubs offer the opp for window-shopping, and to jumpstart your black book of names/numbers. I think they do a good business, correction, make a good profit margin. Well good for them, the Barbosas, Mottas, Crettons of the universe. Thanks for the Petri dish, from which  one can delicately extract any number of specimens. But on a tour of some other far less expensive but much higher quality bed'n'bods establishments, if they were not to blush sheepishly a lot has been said right there to corroborate my impressions of their business model and attitude.

To wrap up, it is entirely possible to take the net cost of any given venue plus love (where venue is a broader concept than the 3 clubs) visit and redistribute the ratio of house profit and date profit quite substantially. For example shift from 60:40 house:GP to 25:75 house:GP, enabling a larger "donation" to your date. It does not take a rocket scientist to determine how that bonus to your guy gets translated between the sheets, as far as quality of guy and so on. Oh and did I mention full sheet sets (not tacky threadbare pink flower dollar-store brand), pillows, vinyl sealed mattress, Fridge, full bath with bidet, etc etc, no watching the clock for that R$40 penalty going over by a split-second. Doce Madre de Deo!!!

Sorry about the need to sacrifice the shows, if that is your thing. Go, go, go, drink, enjoy, make your contacts. Sex it up where you are happy!

So guys, please triangulate your info sources. Take what is worthwhile for you from the forum. Private msg those here you feel some common ground with. Try to expand your consciousness and environmental awareness when visiting here. 

I wish the whole gang here all the very best. Perhaps some of you will keep in touch with me later.

Saude!

B'lino

• Members

It sounds like to me, the OP wishes to have 2 Persona: one on the forum and one related to this thread or of his exploits in Rio, which he is no longer interested in providing information in the open  (i think). Perhaps he feels the readers are not grateful or appreciative of his info? Does he need extra attention??? Dunno. It's always bizarre to me when someone announces they are no longer participating in something, just don't answer. No explanation is required here.