demedici

What is a garoto?

• Members

So I got pulled into instagram by a couple of sexy photos and I have been led down this rabbit hole of very sexy men that look, act and talk very garoto-like but have not responded to any of my direct messages, all of which were polite and not graphic but got the point across. A couple of examples below. Are these guys mostly teases looking to add followers? Cause some of this is NC-17 type stuff.

One guy is Brazilian in London, the others in Brazil...useful guidance?

• Members

Lol. I know that part bobbalino. I just meant with all the suggestive pics and videos, how do you know which ones are pros (garotos de programa) and which are just sexy and like to put up near naked photos of themselves to tease us. 

Guest bobbalino

Kkkk, I thought the garoto hashtags were being misinterpreted by you as a GdeP shortcut. A thousand pardons.

One of my fave movie lines lately is from Mistress America: "Must we document everything?" For a lot of folks: Yes.

IMHO, sifting through Instagram etc would have a low yield for finding working guys. But it sure can be fun. I have started spinning off from Tumblr to Instagram, so many drool-worthy studs.

• Members

Nice post... I think a nice clue is how many followers they have. A garoto with 776.000 followers like the first one is likely only replying to offers that are many times worth a "programa"... like a modeling job, clothes offers, a nice travel with expenses $$$ paid... that kind of thing.

I don't  use instagram to get garotos de programa, but I have a friend that was a sauna boy for a couple of years and now is a somewhat know instagram boy with like 200.000 followers and says he makes his living from there and don't go to saunas anymore. He says he gets a lot of "gifts" from his followers, and many of those are for nothing or very little.

My advice... avoid those with a high follower count, they tend to be busier. Or up a lot your proposals.

On 6/23/2017 at 11:23 PM, docbr said:

Nice post... I think a nice clue is how many followers they have. A garoto with 776.000 followers like the first one is likely only replying to offers that are many times worth a "programa"... like a modeling job, clothes offers, a nice travel with expenses $$$ paid... that kind of thing.

I don't  use instagram to get garotos de programa, but I have a friend that was a sauna boy for a couple of years and now is a somewhat know instagram boy with like 200.000 followers and says he makes his living from there and don't go to saunas anymore. He says he gets a lot of "gifts" from his followers, and many of those are for nothing or very little.

My advice... avoid those with a high follower count, they tend to be busier. Or up a lot your proposals.

Or simply more expensive....

• Members

Patrick Coutinho is a beautiful boy with an amazing ass and some decidedly unexpected kinks. He's also smart and friendly, and definitely available...but only if you are his type. He likes older men, but only fit/muscular ones. And he does not make his living as a GP. You could always try saying hi through Instagram or Scruff when you are in town, if you think he might be interested. But your error might have been in offering money (getting your point across). He was likely insulted or annoyed. The worst that could happen if you simply say hi is you get shut down or ignored. You can find GPs on Scruff or Grindr, but I don't think Instagram is the best place to search...although there is plenty of eye candy there.

By the way, one of the accounts you linked to isn't even owned by the person whose photo is shown, so you would want to make sure you aren't trying to message an account that simply steals and posts other people's content...

On 6/22/2017 at 2:04 PM, demedici said:

.... I just meant with all the suggestive pics and videos, how do you know which ones are pros (garotos de programa) and which are just sexy and like to put up near naked photos of themselves to tease us. 

Believe it or not, there are exhibitionists in this world. They don't really care who they show themselves to, they just want to show themselves to as many people as possible. Many of them are not for money either.  I know you are lonely, I am so sorry to ruin your fantasy...lol.