Guest Larstrup

Oh dear, Alabama

• Members
5 hours ago, Larstrup said:

Jeezus Christ almighty!!!

I give up. This is the worst software on the planet. I mean if it takes 10 minutes to insert a freakin GIF, and then the GIF posts as an image only. Seriously what's the fucking point. AND the software won't even allow me to delete my post. So I'm going back to bed. But I liked your post Lars. This is where you can imagine me walking away shaking my head...

Guest Larstrup
43 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

This current version of the forum software is VERY VERY BUGGY under my Windows 10 laptop FireFox.

Works fine on my iPhone Safari.

WTF??

What I love about this forum software is that you can embed Twitter and it’s also very intuitive for posting video links such as from YouTube. Just paste the link in your post and it Automatically recognizes it’s video format.

What I can’t do on my laptop windows 10 is post the same Twitter feeds here that  I can from my iPhone and iPad. I don’t understand that and I dislike very much that I can’t edit my post in advanced BB code editor which I can do at other places if I Screw up and make an error. The editing functions here are extremely limited And frustrating.

Sometimes GIF urls  won’t be accepted , as experienced above by @MsAnn But I have often found that to be due to the URL coding of the image more than it is the software here.

I always use https://postimages.org For images that give me fits simply because it’s so easy to use and bookmark and it always creates an image URL that is accepted universally by all forum software.

I am absolutely loving the new Firefox, however even with a brand new laptop running 12 gigs of RAM an i7  eighth generation Intel processor with the latest Nvidia graphics card  I am still getting heavy CPU usage with minimal software running, and that’s very disappointing to me.  However I have had no problems with Firefox interacting with the forum here. 

Oh and one last thing, it would be simply divine to have a preview feature available prior to posting our invaluable thoughts about life and our scandalous  cummings and goings.  And yes, I’m looking at you, @AdamSmith ! :lol:

• Members
17 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

What I love about this forum software is that you can embed Twitter and it’s also very intuitive for posting video links such as from YouTube. Just paste the link in your post and it Automatically recognizes it’s video format.

What I can’t do on my laptop windows 10 is post the same Twitter feeds here that  I can from my iPhone and iPad. I don’t understand that and I dislike very much that I can’t edit my post in advanced BB code editor which I can do at other places if I Screw up and make an error. The editing functions here are extremely limited And frustrating.

Sometimes GIF urls  won’t be accepted , as experienced above by @MsAnn But I have often found that to be due to the URL coding of the image more than it is the software here.

I always use https://postimages.org For images that give me fits simply because it’s so easy to use and bookmark and it always creates an image URL that is excepted universally by all forum software.

I am absolutely loving the new Firefox, however even with a brand new laptop running 12 gigs of RAM an i7  eighth generation Intel processor with the latest Nvidia graphics card  I am still getting heavy CPU usage with minimal software running, and that’s very disappointing to me.  However I have had no problems with Firefox interacting with the forum here. 

Oh and one last thing, it would be simply divine to have a preview feature available prior to posting our invaluable thoughts about life and our scandalous  cummings and goings.  And yes, I’m looking at you, @AdamSmith ! :lol:

Yeah...what he said.