Guest Larstrup

Royal Wedding Drama: No Father For The Bride

• Members
On 5/14/2018 at 7:08 PM, Larstrup said:

@MsAnn Is another possibility,  but she’s dating Michael Avenatti, And we all know how she gets when she’s dating someone. So that’s a no.

@RockHardNYC

No no no no no ....I can be ready. Michael's busy trying to bury the orange orangutan, so I can borrow Grandma's LV luggage and I'll be on my way, besides...I think Markle's ginger new hubby is a hottie.

• Members
6 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

No no no no no ....I can be ready. Michael's busy trying to bury the orange orangutan, so I can borrow Grandma's LV luggage and I'll be on my way, besides...I think Markle's ginger new hubby is a hottie.

Word on the street in Crenshaw is that booky's are already taking bets on how long these nuptials will last !   :cheer:

Guest Larstrup
30 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Word on the street in Crenshaw is that booky's are already taking bets on how long these nuptials will last !   :cheer:

"Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day."
- Mickey Rooney

Guest Larstrup

303_F0_D49-_C350-41_BD-8_E50-20_E0580_E5

Nobody’s keeping me away from this wedding if Obama is coming. I won’t tolerate it. Once again, I’ll fool them all even though I was not invited.

Guest Larstrup

I can’t believe with as many queens ( @RockHardNYC ) here :rolleyes: more are not interested in this wedding. It all begins at  (7:00 AM EDT) for those late night party boys just getting in. Yes, I’m talking to you, @AdamSmith !

• Members
6 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

I can’t believe with as many queens ( @RockHardNYC ) here :rolleyes: more are not interested in this wedding. 

If Meghan wasnt biracial,  I dont think there would be the interest there is... It would just be the ordinary pomp & circumstance.....  but everyone is intrigued that a girl from the "hood" was allowed to become royal....  I think it shows some progress in the monarchy.?    All I care about is the Fash-shon !   The rest is pretty boring to moi. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

I can’t believe with as many queens ( @RockHardNYC ) here :rolleyes: more are not interested in this wedding. It all begins at  (7:00 AM EDT) for those late night party boys just getting in. Yes, I’m talking to you, @AdamSmith !

Actually, coverage is starting at 4:30 am EST. 

Guest Larstrup
3 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Actually, coverage is starting at 4:30 am EST. 

I knew there was a Royal Queen present! :lol: No last call for Ms. Smith. 

1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

That's a travesty that someone from her OWN family cannot walk her down the aisle.   It should have been her mama.  Fuck Tradition, she's black ya'll !   

But look. QEII loathes the racist & colonialist shit in her own country's history that she inherited.

It clearly pleased her no end to accept Michelle's formally forbidden :o shoulder/back pat, first time they were together.

4 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

But look. QEII loathes the racist & colonialist shit in her own country's history that she inherited.

It clearly pleased her no end to accept Michelle's formally forbidden :o shoulder/back pat, first time they were together.

Remember they were talking about shoes^_^

• Members

It is amazing...period!! Only the British know how to pull this shit off. And the hats alone were worth getting up for. :thumbsup:  So now it's done. My little ginger boy married a colored girl...Cheers to that.

giphy.gif

• Members

She wore a 130K Givenchy gown, which honestly was so boring...  My housecoats are more exciting.   And I dont think the monarchy has seen that many Black folk in one place EVER !

Meghan really is letting her presence be known.  It's a novelty for now,  but lets see how long the novelty lasts.   There is a thing called "Tradition" which is a very hard thing to break.  

Good luck and God Bless to her....

(BTW, George Clooney and David Beckham looked GORGEOUS)  

• Members

Personally, I could have lived without the speech from 

Reverend Michael Bruce Curry, personally invited by Meghan.......

whose tone and over the top delivery was more suited to a Baptist Bar-B-Q, after a few too many 40's.....   These are Royals, reverend, tone it down !  

royal-wedding-rev-bishop-michael-curry-r

17 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Personally, I could have lived without the speech from 

Reverend Michael Bruce Curry, personally invited by Meghan.......

whose tone and over the top delivery was more suited to a Baptist Bar-B-Q, after a few too many 40's.....   These are Royals, reverend, tone it down !  

royal-wedding-rev-bishop-michael-curry-r

Well, as a Southern Baptist myself, here onetime only I must disagree.

He was sublime!

• Members
1 hour ago, AdamSmith said:

Well, as a Southern Baptist myself, here onetime only I must disagree.

He was sublime!

He was talkin bout LOVE,  I got that after the first minute.  He could have stopped there....But twenty minutes later still yappin.... Did you see the guests faces ?    They were NOT pleased.

They shudda had a Rabbi talk.... He would ask if there was a Prenup and been done with it !  :hyper: