Suckrates

Are You One of THESE Gays ?

• Members

LMAO...I inherited a lot of china from my mother, but ended up giving it all to my sister. I just don't have a need for any of it. I remember you mentioning that you had purged your apartment of all the unnecessary excess. That's kind of how I felt when I gave it away.

• Members
55 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

LMAO...I inherited a lot of china from my mother, but ended up giving it all to my sister. I just don't have a need for any of it. I remember you mentioning that you had purged your apartment of all the unnecessary excess. That's kind of how I felt when I gave it away.

In my golden years, CHINET has become my best friend.  But the CRYSTAL, .... I aint no Basic White Bitch ! 

22ae65d9-eb99-4c67-be4a-a104489dddc9_1.1

• Members
4 hours ago, OneFinger said:

I inherited the china from a great grandparents. Love it and it helps me remember and  honor my heritage. I'm a very sentimental person.

I hope you USE it as well, otherwise, its just THINGS.....

• Members
On 6/19/2018 at 11:50 PM, Suckrates said:

I hope you USE it as well, otherwise, its just THINGS.....

I admire your ability to get rid of things. When you have two households, you unfortunately accumulate a lot of things. I do have a hard rule, however, about clothes—if I haven’t worn something in two years, no matter how expensive, I donate it.

• Members
15 minutes ago, boiworship said:

I admire your ability to get rid of things. When you have two households, you unfortunately accumulate a lot of things. I do have a hard rule, however, about clothes—if I haven’t worn something in two years, no matter how expensive, I donate it.

It's a fine line to HOARDING.......