mvan1

Dominican Republic

• Members

I wonder if this ex priest is really accepted in the male dominant DR considering he was defrocked and convicted of sex with young boys.

I find it hard to believe that he currently teaches at a boys school in the DR.

Is the DR really so naive to have this guy teach their male children students?

There has been so much written recently in this forum about the fun forum members had in the DM that when I saw this article, I thought of getting some opinions about this former priest. 

I was always taught that a leopard can never change its spots - but it sometimes can conceal them.  

Here is the article:cleardot.gif

• Members

Of all the jobs he could have gotten after being kicked out of the priesthood, he chooses to go teach at a school for young boys (in a poor country where it is even easier to be exploitive).  That alone shows his intentions...so sad to think he is preying on his new victims as we speak.

Edited by sanddunes

• Members

I remember my first time I was in DR staying in the gay hotel Adam Suite, the owner Gilbert kicked a guest out for bringing a shoe shine boy back to his room. :sick::sick::sick:.  Fucking sick!   And the dude was OLD at least 70!  Its way to easy to find young boys in the DR. I mean sometimes boys you know are well under 18 will hang out around Paco’s grabbing their dick trying to get your attention.  Nope! I’m good! While I have seen people interact inappropriately with the young boys I’ve never actually seen anyone leave with one, thank god! We all indulge in base things but there has to be a line somewhere!  I hope he ends up  under a Dominican prison if he continue to molest children. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Kevie770 said:

I remember my first time I was in DR staying in the gay hotel Adam Suite, the owner Gilbert kicked a guest out for bringing a shoe shine boy back to his room. :sick::sick::sick:.  Fucking sick!   And the dude was OLD at least 70!  Its way to easy to find young boys in the DR. I mean sometimes boys you know are well under 18 will hang out around Paco’s grabbing their dick trying to get your attention.  Nope! I’m good! While I have seen people interact inappropriately with the young boys I’ve never actually seen anyone leave with one, thank god! We all indulge in base things but there has to be a line somewhere!  I hope he ends up  under a Dominican prison if he continue to molest children. 

A common setup in the DR is to get underage boys and girls to be seen with tourists acting inappropriately or at the bare minimum, suggestively (sitting on laps, hugging, caressing, etc.). Photos are taken from afar, then the supposed parent and a police officer swoop in and threaten to file criminal charges of soliciting a minor unless the tourist pays up to get out of the mess.

Whenever anyone that even looks under 21 approaches you in the DR, say loudly to them, “NO!” and use the appropriate hand gestures that are universally recognized as “get away!”, so that witnesses see, if necessary.