luvlatinmuscle

Barcelona any non thermas recs?

• Members

1 hour ago, luvlatinmuscle said:

Hey guys, new to the site and learning a lot.  I’ve been to Barcelona and love sauna thermas but anyone have recommendations for hot men they enjoy outside the sauna.  Appreciate the recs.  

I know Barcelona fairly well.  I have visited that city many times over the years.  

I know what you mean about loving sauna thermas.  It is a fun place.  It was remodeled a few years ago and it is modern, clean and not a bad place to spend time from about four in the afternoon until roughly eight or nine at night. 

The sauna is open 24 hours but the busy time when most of the hustlers come to work is the above hours.  

Some hustlers spend the night at the sauna, thus saving them rent or hotel costs.  They pay only the sauna entrance fee and any food or drinks they consume. 

As you know, the rooms are free (except for the fancy large rooms), there are showers and a restaurant downstairs in the lower level.  I can understand why some hustlers choose to spend day and night at that sauna.  Those guys who stay at the sauna round the clock, are also available for sex while they are there, and if you and the hustler like each other, you can offer to spend time together away from the sauna.  

As to recommendations "for hot men" outside the saunas, that is a tough call.  

The easiest way to meet guys for fun away from the sauna is as I suggested above, i. e. to first meet them at sauna thermas and then, if you are compatible, ask the guy to meet you during the day or at your hotel or away from the sauna.  

I believe there are no hustler bars in Barcelona.  If there are any, they would be awful compared to the sauna. 

Therefore, you are limited for meeting guys except through the sauna, through online ads or through the apps.  

Good luck. 

• Members

Planning my first trip to Barcelona this summer. It sounds like Sauna Thermas is great and I am looking forward to checking it out. I will try not to raise my expectations too high so as to be disappointed. Since it is my first trip to Spain I will be splitting my time between Barcelona, Stiges, and Madrid and doing a lot of tourist things as well as visiting friends. The sauna scene will definitely be a nice addition to my trip but not the whole purpose. That being said--are there any nights that are so dead at Thermas I should not waste my time? I understand Friday, Saturday are the best nights but what about the other nights?

• Members

13 hours ago, asdsrfr said:

snip - 

That being said--are there any nights that are so dead at Thermas I should not waste my time? I understand Friday, Saturday are the best nights but what about the other nights?

The only time I found sauna Termas without a lot of hustlers was when it rained.  

The sauna is fairly large with three levels.  One level might not have many hustlers while another level might have. 

You have to walk around the sauna to determine where the hustlers are. 

Some are found on the cruising level (dark floor with very little light).  Some are on that same floor in rooms with the door open talking with other hustlers while just spending time hoping for a client.   If you walk around that level, often a hustler will see you and come out to chat and see if he can score some business.

Sometimes it is possible to engage a hustler while in the locker area/changing area.  The hustlers and the clients' locker area are together unlike the set up in Brazil.     

The "bar or snack" area is another place you might engage a hustler.  That is the same level as the jacuzzi is located.

If there is no rain, you can be fairly confident there will be guys available.  

Even if it rains, there will be some hustlers but not as many as on dry days.  

• Members
On 4/15/2019 at 4:58 AM, Walker said:

Yes. I hope you have strong legs, because you will be climbing up and down the stairs.  Last time there I was chasing a guy up and down because he was popular and very busy, out of sight most of the time.

Popular hustler always has many clients a day. Will he be perfunctory during the  session ?