asdsrfr

New Zealand

• Members

I was just in New Zealand for a few weeks. Amazing country to visit with stunning scenery and great people. I was traveling with friends so I didn't hook up. I was surprised by the number of guys advertising on grindr, some quite cute, for fun with "rewards welcome" which indicates $$. Chatted with a couple but didn't waste their time since I really couldn't get away to hook up. All were very nice.

Edited by asdsrfr

• Members

I didn't really get into details since I couldn't hook up. I was just surprised by how many were so open about it on grindr. This was mostly in the larger cites of Aukland/Christchurch. I certainly wouldn't book a trip there just to look for rent boys--but its nice to know that you wouldn't be without options if you visit New Zealand for all of the other natural scenery!

• Members

A fit young New Zealander told me (about 6-7 years ago) that every small town in the country has a bath-house or sauna where men go to hook up for gay sex. He said that there’s little publicity but everyone knows it goes on. He added that when in a new and small place, he just asked where the sauna was. 

I’m not surprised that so many guys in the main cities are commercially-minded. I was there once and had plenty of such offers. New Zealanders tend to be quite matter of fact about having gay sex.

• Members

Kiwis are very matter of fact about everything so far as I can tell.  Wonderful scenery, wonderful folks; would go back anytime.   But, like asdsrfr, I was unable to make contact with the gay community because of business.  Go if you have the chance.

Best regards,

RA1