kjun12

CAMBODIA

PP:

Gay bar highlight was Toolbox.  Several other gay bars, but I like twinks and they didn't have anyone of interest.  Successfully hooked up 3 times on visits to the Love Spa sauna -younger guys at zero cost.    Money boys start off asking for $50 on the apps, which is considerably more than they ask for in somewhere like Pattaya.   Remarkably, less than 50% of them seem to budge on price, although some come down to a more reasonable $20 or 30.      Had an expensive but good massage at the place next to Blue Chilli bar and a normal price but terrible massage at the Hatha Khmer massage place.

SR

A guy on the apps contacted me as soon as I rolled into town offering services at $40.   I didn't have time then.   Then another lad offered $20, but he wasn't my type.   The first lad immediately came down to $20 once he heard had an offer at this price.      

Gay bars in the centre are not what they were 10 years ago -back then at Linga, there would be up to 10 very cute working boys.   Now it seems the next generation have moved to Jomtien.  There is also a showbar called Heaven & Dreamboys a little way out of the centre, with cabaret type shows.   The management made a point of telling me the staff were "available", but I wasn't in the mood at the time.   

• Members

I lived and worked recently in Phnom Penh.....you will do far better with apps then bars there for boys.

If you have specific questions I'd be happy to answer them.

• Members
6 hours ago, whall said:

recommend any hotels in SR and PP?

In SR there is the mens only "Mens resort and spa". I was there in 2015. There is an onsite sauna which is fun and also massage with benefits. 

In PP I stayed in Rambutan resort. It is a high value per money resort. Adjacent to the men's only hotel Arthur and Paul so a sauna visit there is close and easy and way less expensive than actually staying in A&P. 

On 7/31/2019 at 11:00 PM, matt4twinks said:

For apps use: Planet Romeo, Grindr and Blued

1   In Cambodia,  Grindr and Blued were the main apps with lots of boys.   However, in terms of meeting people, I had more success with Grindr.     Planet Romeo didn't have many at all, which is unfortunate as it is the best app.

2  Grindr has a travel function where you can browse the boys anywhere in the world.    However, if you, for example, search for boys in "Phnom Penh" 18 ~24 years old, then it shows many boys "near Phnom Penh".    At the top of the list, the boys are in PP & before you scroll down too far, boys in Saigon show up as "near Phnom Penh".    Good luck trying to get a boy to your hotel in Phnom Penh from Saigon.

One way to decide which app to use is to load a "fake GPS" app, then set your preferred location and open all of the apps.   Then count the number of boys within a 10km radius.     Even then, the definition of "online" seems to vary from app to app.

Edited by jaizan

• Members

there are a few massage places which offer happy ending but it is actually real sex including anal. You pay the tip. I don't remember the exact amount but it was reasonable (cheaper than BKK, a bit more than Vietnam). But the quality of the guys can be better. I met with a guy near Ankhor Wat through grindr, he was pretty decent and I charged 40USD if i remember....

• Members
On 12/12/2019 at 12:10 AM, young11 said:

there are a few massage places which offer happy ending but it is actually real sex including anal. You pay the tip. I don't remember the exact amount but it was reasonable (cheaper than BKK, a bit more than Vietnam). But the quality of the guys can be better. I met with a guy near Ankhor Wat through grindr, he was pretty decent and I charged 40USD if i remember....

wow. can you share where you find the guy?

• Members

I've had some good experiences in Cambodia, both in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.  I found there to be more guys just wanting to have sex without exchange of money in PP v Siem Reap (which is more touristy).  Guys are on the small side in Cambodia versus either Thailand or Vietnam based on my experiences.  I found the going price for a MB was 30 USD.  That was for me though as a bottom and at 43 y.o.  Grindr was all I needed to keep me more than busy on my trip.

Edited by cactusjack75
missing detail

Quoted extra for service (thay call it special service-anyone knows what that means) in a massageshop is 20/25US$ for the whole works.

Though here in Thailand most now smilingly reveal that all the better guys have left Khmer-land and moved to here, Thailand, Bangkok or Pattaya.