Kiddyoh

Gay cruising in Prague

• Members
5 hours ago, Kiddyoh said:

Is there a good gay cruising place in Prague nowadays? I'd like to try one out  when visiting next week but when doing research i find Drakes and Factory etc seems to have really bad reviews.

I think all former places (toilets in main station, Letna park, ...) are no longer used. Now it is e-cruising on grindr, ...

Went only once to Factory. I did not like the place which was almost empty. Best sex club now is Alcatraz, right in the center, rather clean, good facility and many customers during week ends. I did not go to Heaven since a long time, but there were many young guys there.

Sauna Babylonia seems to always be a good choice.

There used to be shows in Drakes. It is no longer the case and there are always a few people cruising  in the basement

4 hours ago, pauleiro said:

I think all former places (toilets in main station, Letna park, ...) are no longer used. Now it is e-cruising on grindr, ...

Went only once to Factory. I did not like the place which was almost empty. Best sex club now is Alcatraz, right in the center, rather clean, good facility and many customers during week ends. I did not go to Heaven since a long time, but there were many young guys there.

Sauna Babylonia seems to always be a good choice.

There used to be shows in Drakes. It is no longer the case and there are always a few people cruising  in the basement

Then maybe Alcatraz could be worth a visit. I don't really know. Feels like I see completely different opinions all the time.

What about the fetish scenes in the club? I'm into bondage and would be cool to find something good there. Also since I'm travelling I'm not able to do dresscodes, unless it's naked or only underware. E-cruising is an option, but since I'm only staying a few days I'm not counting on it being the best alternative. 

• Members
20 minutes ago, Kiddyoh said:

Then maybe Alcatraz could be worth a visit. I don't really know. Feels like I see completely different opinions all the time.

What about the fetish scenes in the club? I'm into bondage and would be cool to find something good there. Also since I'm travelling I'm not able to do dresscodes, unless it's naked or only underware. E-cruising is an option, but since I'm only staying a few days I'm not counting on it being the best alternative. 

You might like Alcatraz then. You should go to Berlin ...