Canadianbtmguy

10th Trip to Rio (First Alone) Next Week/How's Lion's Sauna/Tips on Inviting over Garotos from Internet/Do you know Piedro? ;)

Boa tarde fellas!

SInce my first visit to Rio about 5 years ago (and my near-accidental discovery of 117 on our last day of the trip) I've been dragging my (less slutty) husband there a couple times a year.

Well, this time, he's off to Asia and I'm on my own....(a little scary for a few reasons...) I arrive to Rio on Thursday morning (Aug 29), probably the worst day, having just missed Mon, Tues, Wed!

The 3 ways I like to hookup there are:

1. sauna com boys (so easy and convenient you get to see and talk to the guy first.)

Question 1. How's the Lion's Sauna going? I know it just opened, but is it worth going and what nights?

2.  Free hookups from Grindr (nothing beats the energy of a guy who's into it not just for the money)

Question 2: I usually stay in an Airbnb, I found Copacabana full of tourists on Grindr, Gloria and Lapa have been better; anyone stayed downtown to get the office crowds during the day? ;)

3. Callboys from Internet sites Garotoscomlocal mostly but also, garotolandia, netgay, vivalocal, rentmen. This I have the least experience with,  Ive done more in Sao Paulo because I have found the Lagoa boys kinda lackluster and the ones online really high quality (a bit more expensive, but I don't mind paying a little more if it's going to be a really exceptional experience.)

Question 3: Which site is best? Any qualms or safety tips about having them come over your place or going over theirs? (I don't travel with any valuables except I do value my life and safety haha) Any worries about "fake" ads by guys who want to rob/hurt/kidnap you? 

Thanks guys! Any other new or interesting updates are welcome

Obrigado!

P.S. lastly but not least, does anyone know Piedro below I met him  in 2017 and he really is my favorite ever. Nicest guy. His mobile never worked after the next visit. does anyone know how I can get in touch with  Piedro? [edit: sorry I didn't mean to make the pictures so big!]

piedro1.jpeg

piedro2.jpeg

Edited by Canadianbtmguy
clarity