AdamSmith

‘Bill Maher Has No Tears For David Koch: “I’m Glad He’s Dead And I Hope The End Was Painful”

• Members

I also fondly recall the most fitting comment and explanation Bill Maher delivered at the death of Jerry Falwell.

Bette Davis’ parting shot to Joan Crawford always come in handy when abominations shuffle off their mortal coil.

"You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say good… Joan Crawford is dead. Good!"

Edited by trencherman

• Members
On 11/14/2019 at 9:49 AM, TropicalBeach said:

I am always left wondering: "How much of what Bill Maher says, and how he says it, is really a reflection of his thinking, and how much of it is a shock jock trying to boost his ratings?" I lean toward Option B.

He wants to continue to think of us a silly, cocksuckers first, before anything else, and that we should have no cause to protest his old school ways of referring to our sexual habits every chance he can get.  As comedians go, he's not exactly fresh.

10 hours ago, Pete1111 said:

He wants to continue to think of us a silly, cocksuckers first, before anything else, and that we should have no cause to protest his old school ways of referring to our sexual habits every chance he can get.  As comedians go, he's not exactly fresh.

Agree he is kind of a one-note without much nuance, & totally without any self-awareness.