CaliPexx

Câmera Privê - Brazil's "Uber" of online sex?

• Members

I've often wondered why more Brazilian guys with their amazing physiques and sizeable "attributes" don't display their wares on Chaturbate. I have considered the possibility that they might be congregating at a similar website but have never looked into that.

Today's BBC Brasil (em português) had an extensive article by Leandro Machado and Mariana Alvim about a site called, "Câmera Privê", which they report millions of Brazilian clients visit each day. BBC Brasil compared the site to a kind of "Uber" for online sex. The report even noted the substantial incomes (for Brazil, anyway) earned by some of the top modelos.

https://www.bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-49886712

Are any of you familiar with Câmera Privê and, if so, how is it similar or different in comparison to Chaturbate? I just checked out the Câmera Privê site and, while there are many stunning modelos, it seems that very few are actually online compared to Chaturbate.

• Members

It's busier when its late evening in the US.

If you set the website to automatically update, you'll see that a new model joins every 30 seconds... but unlike the other websites they don't hang around for hours... normally its tens of minutes... looking to see if they can hook someone into a (better paying) Private or Exclusive chat.

Brazilians are tied to CameraPrive because there are no instructions in Portuguese on either Chaturbate or Flirt4Free.

Brazilians can buy credits to watch/interact.  Foreigners pay about 3x the price for the same number of credits.

The models get the same money no matter who is chatting with them.

All the extra money that the foreigners pay goes straight to the website rather than the models.

You can use it in a similar way to how some use Chaturbate in Columbia... arranging meets... watching men wank... same old stuff...

Edited by PopeFrancis
removed blank space

• Members
6 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Camera Privé sets their fees according to your currency location, eg if 99 reais BRZ is 99 USD for Americans … There may be a work-around solution. …

I wonder if anyone has tried logging on to Câmera Privê using either a VPN emulator and/or a Fake GPS app? Either could be set to appear that the user is located in Brazil and, therefore, the site might then display the BRL denominated pricing structure.

That said, I bet the "Gotcha!" is that -- and this is pure speculation but based on other tedious Brazilian financial transactions we've encountered over the years -- in order for users to access the more favorable Brazilian pricing plan, the site likely would require a CPF as well as use of a credit card issued by a Brazilian bank.