Lucky

Obama For Vice President

• Members

Given the president slamming China right now on national television in an important statement about remdesivir and COVID-19 from White House on now will be standard treatment, who know about Michelle Obama?  Very unlikely though 

Even during possible good news, Trump can't control his demons.

• Members

Since NY cancelled its primary, Biden is still short of the number needed. My fantasy is that Joe decides not to proceed and that Warren ends up with the nomination. Her ideas are now quite mainstream and she wouldn’t be afraid to go after the 1%. A radical VP choice? Matt Beshear, the handsome and popular Kentucky governor. Flip one or two red states, perhaps. Just a fantasy, folks.

• Members
1 hour ago, boiworship said:

Since NY cancelled its primary, Biden is still short of the number needed. My fantasy is that Joe decides not to proceed and that Warren ends up with the nomination. Her ideas are now quite mainstream and she wouldn’t be afraid to go after the 1%. A radical VP choice? Matt Beshear, the handsome and popular Kentucky governor. Flip one or two red states, perhaps. Just a fantasy, folks.

Why?  Warren is more liberal than Hillary Clinton. But Elizabeth seems to be hated by the Bernie Boys for maintaining Sanders believes a woman can't be elected. It is one thing for Sanders to lose to a longtime senator and vice president, but a relatively new Senate may be another matter.

The Democratic Party has come together early behind Biden. Nice, if the goal is getting rid of Trump. And Warren is less popular with blacks and Latinos.

• Members
5 hours ago, JKane said:

c71asu8b5sv41.jpg

I am not sure one can blame  Melania Trump for what has happened to this country. She would likely make a better and much more emphatic president than her husband.

• Members

I don't blame her at all, except for not holding a pillow over his face in the night the last time she shared a bed with him (which may have been quite a while ago).  It's just hilarious that I can google the "first lady's" tits but not the president's tax return, and of course that the "Christian right" have embraced a prostitute and whore-monger because at least they're white.  What the fuck is Christian or right about them?