Guest Larstrup

The Organ

31 minutes ago, OhPlease said:

You lie down with dogs, you get fleas. ^_^

Or maybe: if you’re already a dog with fleas yourself, lie down with an even lower gutter-hound and contract his mange.

Well earned! :P

Guest OhPlease
On 8/1/2017 at 6:54 PM, Guest Larstrup said:

:rolleyes:

And to think this thread began where others sold it short! :lol:

PS: this mobile software is for the shitter!

Edited by OhPlease

5 minutes ago, OhPlease said:

And to think this thread began where others sold it short! :lol:

Re: the post the other day about keeping ‘order’ in threads, I think we get a lot more insight & discovery & stuff from free association and letting maybe unrelated-at-all content pieces bump into one another. Comment on one another. Lead to the next ‘apparently’ unrelated thing. Etc etc.

Guest OhPlease
16 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Re: the post the other day about keeping ‘order’ in threads, I think we get a lot more insight & discovery & stuff from free association and letting maybe unrelated-at-all content pieces bump into one another. Comment on one another. Lead to the next ‘apparently’ unrelated thing. Etc etc.

I agree with this whole heartedly although I don’t know what thread you’re talking about because I rarely come here. But yes look how far we’ve come!

Guest OhPlease

Whoever had Rudy Giuliani on their bingo card to help bring down a sitting president please present yourselves for your well deserved award!

Guest OhPlease

I’ve never known a forum software to be so completely defiant of modern day technology than here. 

But I digress. 

No offense to the administrator who once proclaimed  that this would be the most friendly mobile website version ever. 

Edited by OhPlease

26 minutes ago, OhPlease said:

I’ve never known a forum software to be so completely defiant of modern day technology than here. 

But I digress. 

No offense to the administrator who once proclaimed  that this would be the most friendly mobile website version ever. 

’...I’m getting better...’

MP’s Holy Grail

^_^