Guest Larstrup

The Organ

Guest OhPlease

Actually there are no lights guiding any one of us home. We are all left to fight and find our own way there. Music can help us to survive, but the hard work comes from within us all. Never let a song convince you otherwise.

Edited by OhPlease

Guest OhPlease

......And always remember everything you do  in life has a risk. You’re never as safe as you think you might be.

Edited by OhPlease

Guest OhPlease

And never forget this was historic when it happened, and it’s still going on....to this day. :laugh:

Edited by OhPlease

• Members
11 minutes ago, OhPlease said:

One last thing…………

0F1A5A28-9EAE-4663-9F52-24A0FBE1A200.thumb.jpeg.7d28059329741139a2623e73a5dc36e5.jpeg

FE9DB70C-D86E-496D-B19F-A7F37AB0417A.jpeg

?   Haven't we seen the president on television enough today. Luckily someone took a photo of the president with his mask on today at the Ford Plant in Michigan.

Guest OhPlease
3 hours ago, OhPlease said:

And never forget this was historic when it happened, and it’s still going on....to this day. :laugh:

This was the worst video of this live concert I have have seen in my life. It wasn’t even live. My apologies not only to Cher, but To everyone who suffered through it. Oh, who am I kidding, I’m sure no one even watched it. Nevertheless. 

Edited by OhPlease

The thread is now locked. Too many guest members who were deleted have posts here and hard to follow. Any members of the site who wish to reopen, please feel free to do so. I enjoyed the humor at time.