Lucky

Activist Larry Kramer Has Died

• Members
2 hours ago, Buddy2 said:

Doctor Fauci speaks well of Mr. Kramer in a statement he made several years ago for Larry's obituary in that newspaper.

What newspaper carried an obituary for Larry Kramer several years ago where Dr. Fauci is quoted?

• Members
24 minutes ago, Lucky said:

What newspaper carried an obituary for Larry Kramer several years ago where Dr. Fauci is quoted?

Fauci was interviewed by the New York Times for Kramer's eventual obit.

• Members

I remember Mathilde Krim too who died several years ago, a scientist and mainstay of the Democratic Party

She founded am far. Her husband, Arthur Krim, was a Hollywood producer and close friend of President Kennedy and President Johnson.

• Members

A journalist friend from Vanity Fair called Larry Kramer in late May. Apparently, it was a bit of a struggle to hold the phone. And he had not left his apartment since early May.

But Mr. Kramer looked forward to his 85th birthday in June, highly praised Doctor Anthony Fouci and talked about his latest book a continuation of the gay world in United States history.

He was concerned about becoming a victim to novel coronavirus. It may have been a particularly down day because he called the world evil. I believe Mr. Kramer would not be completed surprised at the obituaries were all praising and living. At least, I hope so.

Great man