Buddy2

Amy Comey Barrett, Supreme Court Nominee

2 hours ago, Buddy2 said:

The New York Times predicts Justice Barrett  will be a conservative justice, to the right of Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Kavanugh. 

Comment: I guess that places her with Alito, Gorsuch,  and Thomas

Actually, it is interesting to see Roberts, as stealthily as he can, crab-wise his way a little bit back toward the center.

To maintain the authority & ‘integrity’ of the institution.

• Members
58 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Actually, it is interesting to see Roberts, as stealthily as he can, crab-wise his way a little bit back toward the center.

To maintain the authority & ‘integrity’ of the institution.

He has no choice. What a sad development. To have Barrett replace Ginsburg! As Thomas replaced Thurgood Marshall.

• Members
13 hours ago, Suckrates said:

That's total BULLSHIT....  you post on BOTH sites (that OTHER one too), so are they BOTH superior ?

You are starting to hand out crap, just like Mark Meadows....:thumbsup:

WTF are you talking about?

You make no sense at all.

• Members
4 hours ago, Buddy2 said:

WTF are you talking about?

You make no sense at all.

You're the one that makes no sense, with your random, detached comments.  You dont need to post EVERY little thought that pops into your head, such as "I post here because it is a superior site"...   WTF does that have to do with anything when we ALL clearly KNOW you are an incessant poster over at Daddy's place.     You post ANYWHERE you think someone will listen to you, so stop blabbering and STAY on topic. 

• Members
7 hours ago, Suckrates said:

You're the one that makes no sense, with your random, detached comments.  You dont need to post EVERY little thought that pops into your head, such as "I post here because it is a superior site"...   WTF does that have to do with anything when we ALL clearly KNOW you are an incessant poster over at Daddy's place.     You post ANYWHERE you think someone will listen to you, so stop blabbering and STAY on topic. 

So very easy to understand why you get so many time outs from the other site

• Members
7 minutes ago, Buddy2 said:

So very easy to understand why you get so many time outs from the other site

Well at least THIS comment was coherent, and you didnt take us on a trip down your memory lane, which BTW is getting boorish....

And no matter how many Time outs I get, they still let me back, which bothers you, since you THINK you control THAT site along with your girlfriend Marylander. 

I'm NOT the person you want to start with Buddy.......

• Members
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

Well at least THIS comment was coherent, and you didnt take us on a trip down your memory lane, which BTW is getting boorish....

And no matter how many Time outs I get, they still let me back, which bothers you, since you THINK you control THAT site along with your girlfriend Marylander. 

I'm NOT the person you want to start with Buddy.......

I have never criticized you before, but you started attacking me on August 26, 2017, the day a close friend was murdered in Africa 

• Members
17 minutes ago, Buddy2 said:

I have never criticized you before, but you started attacking me on August 26, 2017, the day a close friend was murdered in Africa 

I sent you a message asking you to realize my loss. You never ever responded. So my opinion about you is very low.

That is it.

• Members
4 hours ago, Buddy2 said:

Noone on earth is above criticism or critique, NOT even you.  If you cant take a criticism, you shouldnt be participating in a PUBLIC forum.  In addition, your volume of posts makes you a target for criticism since you are very vocal about everything, and often stray from the original topic.   We all have our crosses to bare, however we are judged by our words and public performance.  You sir are not immune from that, regardless of your age or wisdom,  so stop whining and making excuses or claiming you are ATTACKED if someone doesnt agree with you on something, or challenges your position... That's a TRUMP tactic.   If you want to believe that any attempt at making you "self-aware" is an attack, so be it.....

Stay well and healthy and try to LEARN the dynamics of a public board.  If you dont want feedback or to be challenged, start a Private blog that DOESNT allow commentary...   that way you can ramble to your hearts content, and tell the story of your life without interruption or pushback.   

And just to be VERY clear, YOUR opinion of me is of little concern... MY opinion of myself is the only thing that matters, and I'm GOOD !   :thumbsup: