BiBottomBoy

God Please Let Me Go To A Bar Next Week

• Members
On 12/12/2020 at 3:28 AM, BiBottomBoy said:

I mean just to be around other people.  Even at a two meter distance would be better than just staying home alone every single day

Alone every single day with French TV? That might have the power to kill me. I spend a fair amount of time in Italy, and I rarely turn the TV on. I guess if video games are your thing, the thought of mentioning books to grow one's brain will only spark an evil eye? I often wish I had a year free to read. And another year to catch up on movies that I've missed or wish to see again. I could even enjoy getting super-selfish, super-vain, by working out every other day. But all that stimulation and extra blood flow might produce stronger erections, and what then?

Do you not have any friends in Montepellier? Of course the last place I would want to meet a friend is at a bar.

The vaccine is around the corner. If anyone survived this long, perhaps one more month won't kill them?