NomadicVibe

I feel alone but Thankful for this community.

• Members

Every NYE,  I see people at parties enjoying themselves, or intimate time with friends and loved ones; while sitting at home watching through social media.    Of course I can live it up in a destination city or event, but why alone and not invited.  Despite it all, I’m Thankful for a great 2020 and excited about the possibility’s of 2021.  I’m thankful for a healthy mind, body, spirit, and this new community.  I will give more, love more, and promise to be a little selfish sometimes.  I will explore the World and learn to be my own best friend.  

Happy New Year to All and my fellow loners out there.   Love you guys! 

#Brazil, Dominican Republic, South Africa, Thailand, Colombia, 

• Members
5 hours ago, NomadicVibe said:

Every NYE,  I see people at parties enjoying themselves, or intimate time with friends and loved ones; while sitting at home watching through social media.    Of course I can live it up in a destination city or event, but why alone and not invited.  Despite it all, I’m Thankful for a great 2020 and excited about the possibility’s of 2021.  I’m thankful for a healthy mind, body, spirit, and this new community.  I will give more, love more, and promise to be a little selfish sometimes.  I will explore the World and learn to be my own best friend.  

Happy New Year to All and my fellow loners out there.   Love you guys! 

#Brazil, Dominican Republic, South Africa, Thailand, Colombia, 

Well, you must not be doing too badly if you think 2020 was GREAT, and are thankful for it.   Most people around the world feel 2020 was the worst year of their lives.  So continue to be thankful, and embrace the fact that you dodged a bullet in 2020.  While others are together and SEEM happy,   are they REALLY ?