Guest dale1

Cover page main photo -- suggestion

The other day there was a nice pic of the interior of a snappy looking bar or restaurant. Today a pic a a katoey on a chopper. Would be nice if the powers-that-be figure out some way to add a caption to the cover page pics so that those of us who are interested would know what we are looking at. Just a thought.

The other day there was a nice pic of the interior of a snappy looking bar or restaurant. Today a pic a a katoey on a chopper. Would be nice if the powers-that-be figure out some way to add a caption to the cover page pics so that those of us who are interested would know what we are looking at. Just a thought.

Yes it is in fact important to have the caption for every photo.

It does happen that a photo has the caption but not all of them. I personnally have to rename all the photo we do have in the gallery for the caption to appears and there are so much of them lol. So every day I do a little . I will make sure I will get done with that very soon.

The photo was showing " He bangs " in pattaya.

But it closed now.

Guest catawampuscat

Stef, you could just leave your photo on the cover page and I wouldn't have any complaints..

Hope you enjoy your trip and return soon..Several boys keep asking about you.. :wub:

Stef, you could just leave your photo on the cover page and I wouldn't have any complaints..

Hope you enjoy your trip and return soon..Several boys keep asking about you.. :wub:

Stef just got some new photos made. He is hot! What rating of a pic would you like to see Cat? G, PG, R, or ?

:)

Stef just got some new photos made. He is hot! What rating of a pic would you like to see Cat? G, PG, R, or ?

:)

Oh Dear , You only want to see the G rated pictures lol, I would not want to scare people off :)

Hope you enjoy your trip and return soon..Several boys keep asking about you..

How sweet :) thank you.

I am really enjoying my trip here...and I will return in several months :)

I am sure you guys will take good care of the boys :)

Kisses