Lonnie

Caitlyn Jenner Has Balls

• Members

Caitlyn Jenner has balls

s-l1600.jpg?w=1020

Caitlyn Jenner was born as a boy named Bruce and grew into a heck of a man. After his college football career was cut short by a knee injury, the young man switched to the decathlon. Competitors must excel in 10 very different sports including jumping, sprinting, pole vaulting, shot putting, discus throwing and distance running.

Bruce was a dedicated and gifted athlete. He won the Gold Medal in the Olympic Decathlon in 1976 at a time when the Soviet block routinely cheated with drugs.  He not only won, but set a world record in doing so.  

In the game of life, Bruce was just getting warmed up. He’s been married thrice and fathered six children. He became successful as a writer, auto racer, businessman and television star. He married a Kardashian and, unrelatedly, was on the cover of Wheaties. There was a lot to admire about Bruce.

But the thing I admire most about the man is that he looked deep within himself and found a herself. Bruce became Caitlyn.

I have no aspirations to become a Caitlyn myself, thank you very much, but I’m stunned by the courage Bruce exhibited when he came out as a transexual six years ago when trannies weren’t exactly trendy.

Athletes especially know that their individual achievement is directly proportional to the effort they put into it. This is why sports is so appealing. It’s one of the last refuges of merit in a society bent of abolishing the concept. Don’t expect the world record books to be changed anytime soon to reflect proportionate representation, and don’t expect faster and slower time clocks depending on the race of the racers.   

Unfazed, Caitlyn is now running for governor of the once great state of California. She joins a long list of celebrities-turned-politicians in the state, including Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sony Bono and Clint Eastwood. In California, celebrity is powerful.

Caitlyn’s opponent, the current governor, is a failed and corrupt girly man who’s been a politician for decades. He’s known mainly for fouling up California’s COVID response. After he prohibited get-togethers, he along with lobbyists and other well-connected types dined at a Three-Star restaurant and lied about the arrangements. His administration disbursed billions in COVID relief to fraudulent claimants even after being warned. His vaccine roll-out was among the worst in the nation.

The people of California have now petitioned to recall the failed governor. In the recall election, the governor’s main opponent will be Caitlyn. I can see her on another Wheaties box.