young11

London spas with male therapists

• Members

Hey guys, i am looking for a proper spa with male therapists in London area. Doesn't have to be gay but if he is gay or friendly,  even better. But it has to be a proper place with registration and be able to issue an invoice etc as I will be reimbursed from my insurance. If you have any leads, do let me know

• Members

Maybe there’s no help because you specified “a proper spa” and you emphasised “ with registration and male therapists”, better if “gay or friendly” and you want a business invoice for the expense.

I get massage regularly but over the years, all the guys I’ve visited have wanted to be paid in cash. I’ve had massage too in hotels and spas in the US but I’ve not known them to “issue an invoice”; the cost went on my hotel bill and I always tipped in cash. 

This suggests to me that you should really just go to an hotel spa in London. Most of the major hotels have a spa and offer treatments. Maybe you can call ahead and say you prefer a male therapist?

• Members

Actually finding a spa that is registered and can issue an invoice is quite easy. The hard part is finding a male therapist, even harder part is knowing he is gay or gay-friendly. I know a few places and guys in the cities I frequent, but London is new to me, so I am trying to find a decent spa with male therapist. I searched online but it seems like most of them are independent (do it at home or visit home) but I prefer a spa where I can visit. Some independent ones issue invoices and it should be ok too.