BlkSuperman

Sizzling Summer in Santo Domingo

• Members

Hello my fellow insatiable BOYTOY tramps. Lol! I hope you, your family and friends are all safe and well. 

We just left the DR a few days ago and as always we had the time of our lives with the sexy men, their nice asses and THICK JOHNSONS.

If you are looking for action in Punta Cana then you have to hit up my boy Ezekiel. He has Dominican and Venezuelan men for your sexual pleasures.

He also has a few yachts so if you want an uninhibited experience with some sexy guys on a yacht in the beautiful waters of punta cana then hit him up.. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Manny had some new guys for us, AS ALWAYS.  The sexy guy in the still photo and also the video of him shaking his dick is COCO.

The more explicit and (THEY ARE EXPLICIT) are on my Twitter page: BLAKSUPERMAN2 

The full video of me sucking COCO sitting in the chair is too large for me to post here so I had to post it on my Twitter account.  I tried but rhe file IS TOO BIG (PUN INTENDED).

I was too damn lazy to post them on both sites. 

Continue to be safe and suck dick as often as possible. 

20210806_080343.jpg

20210806_073217.jpg

20210806_075650.jpg

20210806_075552.jpg

• Members
7 hours ago, Vanbcanthony said:

Long overdue!

I will do better... #IPromise

I have a selfie stick that also serves as a tripod so now the videos are much longer in length because my husband isn't holding the camera while I'm GETTING POUNDED.

The longer videos are much harder to upload on BOYTOY so I take screen shots of the videos and post them here. Will have more posted here soon. 

Stay safe!!! Be Blessed!

• Members
12 hours ago, Lonnie said:

Wowzer...I didn't think it was possible but Ezequiel has outdone Manny. I'm headed to Punta Cana on the next trip!

You have one hot fucking twitter! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. Im glad you like the Twitter.  I had no idea about Twitter and its explicit content until a member on BOYTOY told me to check it out.

On my next trip to punta cana I will definitely be checking out Ezekiel 's yacht and bringing a few studs along. 

• Members
22 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

I will do better... #IPromise

I have a selfie stick that also serves as a tripod so now the videos are much longer in length because my husband isn't holding the camera while I'm GETTING POUNDED.

The longer videos are much harder to upload on BOYTOY so I take screen shots of the videos and post them here. Will have more posted here soon. 

Stay safe!!! Be Blessed!

I checked out your Twitter! Didn't realize you had one until now. I see that you also jumped on the Onlyfan's bandwagon. Maybe the proceeds from the channel will not only fund all your travel expenses, not that you will need any of them, but also turn you a handsome profit. 

I'm curious if any of the black talents will get a share? lol. 

Maybe we soon will see two stuff the back entry and one fill the front?