Gaybutton

More Improvements at Suvarnabhumi

I think there is going to be a lot to like at Suvarnabhumi. How many of you have had to stand on line upon arrival at Don Muang for up to 20 minutes, waiting to have your passport stamped? Supposedly, at Suvarnabhumi it will only be a matter of seconds that you'll have to wait. That seems like an exaggeration to me, but even if it is, I think there will be a lot less waiting time to get stamped in.

The air traffic control system is going to be better too.

The departure tax increase, from 500 baht to 700 baht will be postponed until February, 2007.

Here are some articles that may interest you:

BANGKOK, Sept 3 (TNA)

The Immigration Bureau is ready for Suvarnabhumi International Airport

Suvarnhabhumi - YAWN! Yes I know I made oodles of posts about the place but this last one is not the most interesting - I did read quite a lot of it - and saw nothing new. Still the newspapers must have a report a day.

How exciting it will be when they mess-up or a newspaper says that they do.

I note that Thai newspaper reports a written a sentence at a time with a gap inbetween or the copy and paste introduces extra gaps. I take the trouble to delete the gaps to knock an article into sensible paragraphs. I think that is a good idea?