Guest Astrrro

Favorite GoGo

Guest Astrrro

My favorite gogo, based on number of visits in the last couple of months, is Euroboys.

It has comfortable seating, spotlessly clean restrooms, non-pushy mamasans, good music at the right volume, lighting and decor that gives an electric feel, and Singha for only 100 baht which is quite low for a gogo.

But really none of this matters that much and it's really about the boys. One's a really good dancer and it's fun to watch him dance. If he was in a joint with 140 baht beer and urine on the floor, I'd probably go there.

So at the end of the day, I suspect one's favorite gogo is more about the boys than anything else.

Guest shebavon

I'm not telling where my favorite go-go is located, but it seems to be the one place in Sunee where the men are men, and the sheep (or oxen) run scared.

It's not much on ambiance, unless you are focusing on the glorious dancers, and the waitresses are oh so helpful; but I call it Nirvana.

Guest jomtien
Its rare to find a gogo bar where they actually dance these days.

Not a problem for me. When I want to see dancing I'll stay home and watch "Dancing With The Stars". I go to gogo bars when.....well......when I want my pipes cleaned.

1 Classic Boys, BKK. Just has my type of guys.

2 Happy Boys. Love the open shorts, the reasonable guys & a decent rotation system, so you get to see them all.

3 Euro Boys. Nice guys, lovely outfits.

Funny Boys & Cupidol are good too.

Guest fountainhall

2 Happy Boys. Love the open shorts, the reasonable guys & a decent rotation system, so you get to see them all.

Used to enjoy Classic until the mamasan and some of the boys became really pushy. Was at EuroBoys for the first time last week and did enjoy it. The boys seemed to be having fun and a few really were dancing. Never tried Happy Boys, but it will be on my list for my next visit to Pattaya.

Guest buckeroo2

Funny Boys & Cupidol are good too.

The first time I walked past "Cupidol" - I thought what kind of name is "Cup Idol" for a go-go bar - it didn't take long to figure it out.

Guest laurence
U Never tried Happy Boys, but it will be on my list for my next visit to Pattaya.

Happy Boys is a real treat, but not for all. Some like it, others hate it, which is the way it should be.

Guest Astrrro

I always get Happy Boys, Nice Boys, and Funny Boys name's confused.

Nice is on Soi VC, Happy is on Soi Yensabai, and Funny in in Sunee proper, right?

I think Happy is good if there's a boy you like especially up in the loft area. But if you're there alone it can be torture if u don't like the boy dancing in front of you. But as mentioned, the rotation is good.

And Beer Leo at 99 baht seems to be the cheapest gogo price around. The sign on the wall with the prices is a good idea as well as the drink menu at Euroboys.

Guest shebavon

B)

Good, you are all pretty much staying away from my nirvana, and I am still not telling.

However, I will share some secondary favorites.

Krazy Dragon, Villa Rouge, and Dynamite will do in a pinch.

Guest Astrrro

I go to Villa Rouge quite a bit. If you like ladyboys, some of the waitstaff there are hidden gems. Wearing red shirts, they all speak pretty good English and all appear to be 18+.

CocktailBoys has the same low pricing of Euroboys and good music.

Look Boys Club and Sundance has some cuties too.

Guest laurence
I think Happy is good if there's a boy you like especially up in the loft area. But if you're there alone it can be torture if u don't like the boy dancing in front of you. But as mentioned, the rotation is good.

Amen to that! To end the torture I take a toilet break to end the misery for both of us.

i am surprised that no one mentioned Wild West Bar. A farang friend and I went there a bit early. They told us drinks are 99 baht until the show. After we were there awhile the mamasam sat down and wanted us to know that they had a "special". The rooms they have are 200 baht for 2 hours (usually 1 hour).

They boys were all shapes and the music was not loud. We enjoyed it.

Guest MonkeySee
I always get Happy Boys, Nice Boys, and Funny Boys name's confused.

Nice is on Soi VC, Happy is on Soi Yensabai, and Funny in in Sunee proper, right?

Funny Boys is in Boyztown.

Guest fountainhall
I think Happy is good if there's a boy you like especially up in the loft area

I am curious about this loft idea. Is this part of the bar itself with boys dancing there all the time. Or is it more like Solid in Bangkok where you can take a boy and become better acquainted for a bigger tip - but without going whole hog, as it were?

is it more like Solid in Bangkok where you can take a boy and become better acquainted for a bigger tip - but without going whole hog, as it were?

I've never been to Solid, but based on your post that's an accurate description. If you want to go "whole hog," then you need to either use a short-time room or take the boy off. However, "half-hog" seems to work. Of course, a generous tip is expected.

I've never been to Solid, but based on your post that's an accurate description. If you want to go "whole hog," then you need to either use a short-time room or take the boy off. However, "half-hog" seems to work. Of course, a generous tip is expected.

Around 600 baht is the usual tip upstairs for fun with happy endings. ( and i mean happy boys bar)

Guest fountainhall

Thanks for the warning. I'll check ID's and hope they are genuine. If not, I'll use my own judgement and not become involved with anyone looking remotely under about 20.

I'll check ID's and hope they are genuine.

Also, if you are staying in a hotel or condo, have the desk clerk or security guard double check the ID card and if they agree that the card really does belong to the boy and that he really is at least 18 years old, then also have them hold the card until the boy leaves and they get an "all clear" from you before they give back the ID card.

If it turns out that the ID card is "borrowed," then I would have them make the boy leave, without the ID card, and have them tell the boy they'll just keep the card until the rightful owner shows up to claim it. I would also have them tell the boy if the owner doesn't show up within 24 hours, then he'll have to claim it at the police station because that's where the card is going.

One more idea popped into my head. Also let them know how long you intend for the boy to be in your room with you. Tell them if more time than that passes and they haven't heard from you, then they need to go to your room and personally check.

Make sure the boy knows all of this.

I can't think of anything to do to make yourself any safer than that.