iendo

Gogo bar prices

I always find it interesting to read about prices on this board. I like the twinkies and usually get quoted ST between 1000 and 1500 baht. Depending on the location, it could even be less or for longer.

The gay scene is very different from the girly bar scene but some tricks are universal I suppose. This video is about the girly bars but i wonder if this is going on in the male gogo bars, especially in Bangkok.

What I wish would exist is a Gentelmen's club like those in Pattaya but with boys.

The interesting part starts at 2:30 minutes.

Which city ?   Which bars ?   

When there is quite a price difference between  Sunee Plaza and Patpong, the location needs to be mentioned to avoid any misunderstanding.    

11 minutes ago, z909 said:

Which city ?   Which bars ?   

When there is quite a price difference between  Sunee Plaza and Patpong, the location needs to be mentioned to avoid any misunderstanding.    

I am not asking about prices in bars. More interested in the topic of the video. The part that starts at 2:30 and for that i like to compare with gogo bars in Bangkok.