Im23XXzz

Which massage place has the most handsome (masculine) guys? (In august 2022)

On 8/10/2022 at 3:28 PM, Im23XXzz said:

So it’s been a few years since I’ve been in Bangkok, and based on the forums it looks like a lot has changed. Many places seem to have closed (and reopened), boys seem to have went (and some come back). I’m not sure how the BKK massage landscape looks right now and though the forum has a lot of information, it’s also hard to sort through.

So I was wondering if you guys could share the massage place that has the most handsome (masculine-type) men currently? To make this thread extra useful for other readers it would also be nice to include Facebook/Line links.

For me I’m looking forward to visiting Sabaidee Spa again this month, but I haven’t been for two years. On their line it looks like it’s still active, though they seem to have less very handsome men then before; but based on the pictures it looks like there’s still a few of the old ones that are still working there.

[Sabaidee Spa]
Sabaidee Spa · Rama 4 City Court, 18/452 ลุมพินี ปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330 TH Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
On LINE: Sabaidee newline
Mix between masc guys and twinks. They post pictures on LINE frequently. Went once and it was a good experience, friendly and clean. Massage was so so; guy was hot and sweet. 1200 minimum tip at the time (2020)

Thanks for the info, which line account have you been using? couldn't find "Sabaidee newline" on the line app when searching

On 8/28/2022 at 4:13 AM, reader said:

Glad you said that. You'll never regret being polite and smiling.

It has to be about 12 years ago that I was approached by a gorgeous guy on Soi Tarntawan who was hawking for Super A bar. I can still remember his line" "You don't have to buy drink. Just go take a look." I had been to Super A before and knew I'd never find a guy this good inside so I replied, "you're a really cute guy; would you like to come to my hotel?" He seemed taken aback and after a few seconds responded with. "OK, 4,000 baht."

I'd never heard a number like this before and I said, "you're not that cute."

I regret it to this day. Not only because it was unkind, but it wasn't true. He was that cute. Those four words abruptly ended any opportunity I may have had with him.

That I can still recall the exchange a dozen years ago makes it all so clear to me that I've never really forgotten him. When I passed by him a week or so later, he just looked down and shuffled his feet.

Why didn't I just make a counter offer? Why didn't I apologize when I saw him again? 

Because I was stupid.

This topic was from many years back but expresses my view on this. If something is important to you, seize the day and do not hold regrets.

4 hours ago, reader said:

As Tom Cruise observed in the original Top Gun, it’s a target rich environment.

If you want to survey the most masseurs in the least amount of time, there’s no place in town that makes it easier than Silom Soi 6 and environs.

Begin your search at the new, all-Thai 9teen shop on Silom near the mouth of Soi 6 and then turn left on to 6 and you’ll find a total of six shops before you come to the dogleg turn. 

Continue in the direction of Surawong and you come to Sun Massage, the daytime home of Tawan Bar.

All eight of the above shops have male only masseurs and on any given day you can find upwards of 70 available guys.

Still not enough? Continue to Surawong road and turn right where you begin to pass by the mixed shops.

Currently in Bangkok with my BF after a week in Bali last week and Pattaya for a couple of nights before that. Mainly been working at a conference but managed to get to Silom for some massages in the area above. Normally not looking for more than a massage so have been using Prime mostly, I’ve been there on previous trips and don’t think I’m aware of anywhere in the world that gives such consistently good massages at good value prices. Between us we’ve had Thai, Oil and foot and all have been excellent. On one of my oil massages I definitely got what I call an “edging massage” he brushed my hole and cock numerous times but always as part of other strokes. Just how I like it. No offers of happy endings for either of us.

We also got a Thai and Foot massage at Relax just around the corner towards 9-teen, both professional but saw a clear negotiation between one customer and a very built/masculine boy while I was getting my foot massage so clearly anything is possible.

Probably going to try 9-Teen tonight, maybe a scrub and oil. Will report back.

2 hours ago, Robbi25 said:

Probably going to try 9-Teen tonight, maybe a scrub and oil. Will report back.

Will be interesting as I have this one on my must visit list

We got the miss side of 9-teen last night I’m afraid. No choice of masseur offered, BF’s a Thai massage was not great, my oil was poor, seemed to be going through the motions to quickly get to a uninterested happy conclusion. He kept all his clothes on throughout. No en-suite shower, finished 15 minutes early and asked for tip in the room, wasn’t happy that my bf had our cash so I needed to tip him downstairs.

Reading reviews on google it seems that like with many places it really does depend how good your masseur is, we clearly didn’t get the best. I’ll repeat that Prime is the only place I’m aware of which is consistently excellent for massage, but extras are very unlikely.

Reports of Khaolaguy and Robbi25 confirm what I head from a non-member about this shop. Customer service does not not appear to be a priority. Prior discussion before committing seems like prudent course.

I think shops that don’t limit themselves to guys just from one country offer diversity and choices that give them an edge.

19 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

9 Teen, quite hit and miss! My bf and I went at the same time for a two hour thai/oil massage. I think it was B1,000 for each of us.

While I dropped my massage wear when we moved into the oil section, my masseur would only take off his top, and showed no inclination to do anything other than a hand job.

My bf's masseur took everything off when they moved into the oil section, blow jobs were exchanged and both came!

Go figure as Mr Trink would say!

Premises seemed clean, en suite showers, manager efficient and well spoken in English. Although we did have to encourage him to produce the whole available team(10 or 12) to make our selections, when initially the choice presented was two or three.

Prime massage can confirm as good thai massage, both our reports, at B500 for two hours, plus B200 tip, no hanky panky.

Your BF was younger no doubt ?

On 10/14/2022 at 5:15 PM, Robbi25 said:

We got the miss side of 9-teen last night I’m afraid. No choice of masseur offered, BF’s a Thai massage was not great, my oil was poor, seemed to be going through the motions to quickly get to a uninterested happy conclusion. He kept all his clothes on throughout. No en-suite shower, finished 15 minutes early and asked for tip in the room, wasn’t happy that my bf had our cash so I needed to tip him downstairs.

Reading reviews on google it seems that like with many places it really does depend how good your masseur is, we clearly didn’t get the best. I’ll repeat that Prime is the only place I’m aware of which is consistently excellent for massage, but extras are very unlikely.

I have worked out in Thailand & any Asian countries actually after a while you get sick of being "ripped off" and eventually gain confidence to tell them that .

I wouldn't have tipped him.

After awhile in places like Thailand my confidence ( I think you call it that,I'm not a psychologist) but my confidence or whatever they call it goes up where I am not scared to call it out with whoever is not up to scratch)