PattayaMale

It rained

Guest Astrrro

If you want to see rain, then the other night in Bali was really something.

I checked out a hotel room that I was all set to move into. Showed up the next day and the room was flooded.

I really like the sound of rain when I'm tucked into my room though.

Guest GaySacGuy

Here in Ubon, it hasn't rained since early November. Things are very dry. The last few days the temperature has started to rise, and it has been overcast quite a bit of the time. Because of the overcast, it hasn't been cooling down at night, and the humidity is higher.

I imagine that rain will arrive here soon, and then it will be around pretty often from April to August!!

The following appears in PATTAYA ONE:

_____

The Secret behind Tuesday’s Rainstorm in Pattaya

On Wednesday Afternoon, Pattaya experienced some unseasonal rain. We can reveal that this rain was man-made and was the result of an artificial rain program initiated in nearby Sattahip District to assist local farmers who have seen their crops suffer over the past few months.

The idea to produce Artificial Rain comes from His Majesty the King of Thailand who patented the technique back in 2002. On Monday Afternoon a plane loaded with chemicals used to induce rainfall took off and the chemicals were released around Chonburi Province.

On Tuesday heavy rainfall was reported throughout the Province thought to be a result of the release of the chemicals on Monday.

There are expected to be further rain storms in the next 48 hours around the Province.

Guest MonkeySee
The idea to produce Artificial Rain comes from His Majesty the King of Thailand who patented the technique back in 2002.

I have not experienced artifical rain. If it is anything like the singer/actor Rain from South Korea, I will be in heaven. Rain really rocks.

Guest fountainhall
If it is anything like the singer/actor Rain from South Korea, I will be in heaven

I'm ready to give up everything and join you, Monkeysee - as long as you promise Rain will be there :p