TotallyOz

Bangkok Bar Report

First went to Solid. They had a nice selection of boys and the atmosphere is fun with mostly hands on.

X Boys was next. They had more boys and a nice variety. I like the way the place was done and the air con worked better than most places I have been in Thailand.

Dream Boys was a great many guys and something for everyone. This is the bar I took someone with me tonight. He was a sexy 24 year old Japenese student. I had met him before and enjoyed my time with him.

Future Boys is always fun and a load of boys and men. I found my date for tomorrow night if he waits for me. :) He is a 6' tall, handsome man of 24 years of age. A tight body that is worked out and athletic. What I liked the most about him is that he did not even smile when he saw me starring. He did not give a rat's ass. :)

However, when he saw me sitting with a ladyboy he liked, he wandered over to say hi. :)

The gay area was busy. The bars were fun and I really enjoyed some of the shows. Yes, there are still sex shows to be seen.

The one thing I don't like here is the doormen. I had more hands on my body trying to pull or drag me inside than I ever do anywhere.

Guest letmetellu

Yes X Boys is good fun, but for the shear electricity of the men there and the Human dynamo of the dance teacher when he is there, it must "Jupiter 2000" behind the Surawongse Hotel, This must be the best Bar in Thailand.

I Can not think of the name of the teacher, but I cant stop looking at him when he is there, Dame Tee Pee will know.