fedssocr

Zoo Spa and Onsen

3 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Never in Thailand have I met a guy that is not off-able for longtime given the right incentive. :)

bit of exaggeration as they have other commitments , work , wife, other client,  etc but generally never hurts to try. 

Massage boys are not exception , often even quite happy with extra income as shops usually are closing earlier. I offed many over the years, sometimes  even  before shop closes. In such  a case they may require off fee  but some shops are known to waive it if you had massage during day , even with different guy 

I tested today.

To get there, you enter through the Inthanin on the street, walk to the back of the store, through the doors (no sign) up three flights of stairs. The place is very nice, clean and pretty. The bed on floor was one of the most comfortable ones. I chose a 1.5 hour massage for 1500 baht. The minimum tip is 1500 baht. My choice was not much of an animal but I should have asked in advance. However, I liked the place and the room and will be back again.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/B6BLgerrWhg3pKJW8?g_st=ic

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

I tested today.

To get there, you enter through the Inthanin on the street, walk to the back of the store, through the doors (no sign) up three flights of stairs. The place is very nice, clean and pretty. The bed on floor was one of the most comfortable ones. I chose a 1.5 hour massage for 1500 baht. The minimum tip is 1500 baht. My choice was not much of an animal but I should have asked in advance. However, I liked the place and the room and will be back again.

That's nice to hear. Did you get the happy ending at least?

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

No. But, a handjob was offered.

It did not include anything. But, it may have been the guy I was with. He was a bit off, kinda sleepy and out of it. I will try again as some cute guys and the place was nice.

I think, maybe you have to be more assertive and ask for what you want so the chances are that you will get more satisfactory results :) . But it would be great if you can off them. When you go there again, please let us know the outcome.

6 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I tested today.

Thanks for taking one for the team! I really appreciate it, especially the directions. Did you book in advance or just walk in? I think I would be quite frustrated if I selected one of those cuties and only got a HJ offer for 3000 baht! I presume he was dressed the whole time?

20 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

Thanks for taking one for the team! I really appreciate it, especially the directions. Did you book in advance or just walk in? I think I would be quite frustrated if I selected one of those cuties and only got a HJ offer for 3000 baht! I presume he was dressed the whole time?

Yes, the entire time. The place is similar expectations to others in that area.