TotallyOz

Siam Paragon

I spent some time shopping yesterday at Siam Paragon. The shops are great and it has every high-end store you would want. The window-shopping was a great deal of fun.

The food court is amazing. I have not enjoyed the variety and the taste in a long time. I was amazed at the beautiful extra large fish tanks that sat throughout the middle of the tables. There was a wide variety of food for everyone.

Boys? OMG I met some of the cutest boys I have seen in Thailand. I was spending a day shopping and the guys who work the shops are mostly gay. They all speak English and seem educated. I met one boy at the Perfume shops at Shops at Siam and he helped me to pick out over 10 bottles of cologne. He also gave me his number, which I called last night to say hi. I have a lunch with him today so I will see what that turns into.

The rest of the guys there were hot. Boys and Men galore. Shopping. Eating. Working. Smiling. Laughing. It is now one of my favorite places to go!

Hey GT,

I told you about Paragon my last visit. Glad you remembered(hehe) Now if you'd just listen to me abou Hotels???

LOL. I went to Siam the day it opened and had a good time. However, I was busy buying computers and not looking for boys.

Hotels? Are you kidding? Remember the Welcome Plaza? NEVER again! :)

LOL. I went to Siam the day it opened and had a good time. However, I was busy buying computers and not looking for boys.

Hotels? Are you kidding? Remember the Welcome Plaza? NEVER again! :)

Yes but u never went to the Food Court!! Which is what I told u about. Plus I picked 1 bad Hotel which pales in comparison to the number of BADDDDDDDD restaurants you have taken me to.

Yes but u never went to the Food Court!! Which is what I told u about. Plus I picked 1 bad Hotel which pales in comparison to the number of BADDDDDDDD restaurants you have taken me to.

BTW ask Marc if any Magic Elevators for you in BKK(hehe)???

BTW ask Marc if any Magic Elevators for you in BKK(hehe)???

You forget I have selective hearing. It works wonders in Pattaya. :)

You forget I have selective hearing. It works wonders in Pattaya. :)

I will definitely however bow to your superioirty in finding someone to take you where the boys are. At least this time it appears you were in much safer areas then Brazil.

Sounds like it was great fun and hope u got some photos???

I will definitely however bow to your superioirty in finding someone to take you where the boys are. At least this time it appears you were in much safer areas then Brazil.

Brazil is dangerous all over. When I went looking for the street trade down there, I had a very knowledable gay boy with me the entire time. He kept me safe. I also had a boyfriend in Sao Paulo who is about 6'5" and bad to the core. He keeps me very safe. However, the area is dangerous and it is not wise to travel anywhere in Brazil at night alone.

Thaialnd is MUCH safer and I feel ok walking the streets at night. Last night, the places I went, I would not have gone to some without a guide. The Park we spoke of is OK. However, I did not post everywhere I went as some were not safe and I would not want others to venture there. :)